Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DemyxIsBest

KH3 SECRET TRAILER *now confirmed fake* READ LAST POST AND LOCK REQUEST

Seems almost legit to me. There's something that is keeping me from calling it real.

From what I can tell, the Disney logo in the video is blue oval shaped but that's not how it is in KH3 trailer shown to us. Don't know if that makes much of a difference but that's 1 thing. 

Logo from the unknown video:

Posted Image

Logo from official E3 2015 KH3 trailer:

Posted Image

Edited by AaySquare

Seems almost legit to me. There's something that is keeping me from calling it real.

From what I can tell, the Disney logo in the video is blue oval shaped but that's not how it is in KH3 trailer shown to us.

Logo from the unknown video:

Posted Image

Logo from official E3 2015 KH3 trailer:

Posted Image

The unknown video was shown at "an event in Burbank." It could be before they switched to the other logo.

That doesn't sound like leonard nimoy too me. it sounds off. But ya know... Not the best quality so I wouldn't say it isn't him for sure.  

"Don't think you can get away with this" really does sound a lot like haley joel osment though. 

The first guy sounds a lot like young xehanort too. 

I don't know what to think.... I'M CONFUSED!

I'm not sure what to believe at this point. But I do find it odd that the person who uploaded the video,

deleted their channel shortly after.

Okay, to further spark the "Winter 2016" speculation...

What do you guys think of this?

https://youtu.be/9p5JORSJ1Us

in my opinion, I think it's just a calendar but he brings up some good points I guess.

That doesn't sound like leonard nimoy too me. it sounds off. But ya know... Not the best quality so I wouldn't say it isn't him for sure.  "Don't think you can get away with this" really does sound a lot like haley joel osment though. The first guy sounds a lot like young xehanort too.  I don't know what to think.... I'M CONFUSED!

What's odd is that it really does look real, but that guy kept having a seizure with his hands.

I like how people say "better quality" and yet it sounds like a liquid robot.

I like how the source material was already horrible and I've made it at least audible thank you. The background music is high pitched so when it's repressed it still bleeds through giving it that sound. But since you've done such a great job contributing....oh wait.

After doing some reading and making some observations, I'm becoming more and more convinced that we could see KHIII as early as January 2016:

'Winter 2016' is pretty ambiguous - it could mean either January, February, or December 2016. However, if the release was December, I would find it more likely it would say 'Holiday 2016' as clarification. The calendar in the trailer could either be December or January 2016, depending on whether you start the week from Sunday or Monday.

Bill Farmer seemed pretty adamant on Twitter that the game would be released by the end of 2015.

KH2 was announced in 2003. There was a blackout of information released because the game was announced too early; in an interview in May 2005, Nomura said, "It's not that delayed development has caused a delay in the release of the game. Recently, a release period has come into sight, and so we've started to release information." The game was released 7 months later in Japan in December 2005. Does this situation sound familiar? A slew of new information in the coming months could mean a release date is in sight for less than a year away. We know that at least some voice acting has been completed for the game - trailers with voice acting generally indicate that a game is near completion.

D23 is hosting an entire event dedicated to KH3 in Tokyo in November. I'd imagine we'd get another trailer, information about new worlds, characters, etc. A release date announcement is also possible. The important thing to note is that the release dates for KH games have almost always been announced no earlier than 2-4 months before release. If Square do the same with KH3, then an announcement in November would mean a release no later than March 2016.

I'm probably reaching here, but just following the patterns that Square has followed for past KH games, it seems logical that a release may not be far away as we would think!

I like how the source material was already horrible and I've made it at least audible thank you. The background music is high pitched so when it's repressed it still bleeds through giving it that sound. But since you've done such a great job contributing....oh wait.

No, I was actually referring to anything that has "better quality audio" but sounds like a liquid robot. This however sounds pretty good, but still sounds like a liquid robot.........liquid robot.

Remember when Bill Farmer said they'd done all the recording for Kingdom Hearts III? Maybe he was telling the truth...Just saying. And also, Haley Joel Osment said in 2014 that he would probably start the recording during the summer of that year which would explain why Bill Farmer stated that they'd been recording for "the last few years". Plus, it would explain why we hear Leonard Nimoy's voice. Maybe I'm overthinking again.

EDIT: Haley Joel Smith also said that voice acting was one of the last stages in the creation of a game...And we heard voice acting in ENGLISH (not japanese with subs or something) in the last trailer so...I really don't know what to think. I feel like winter 2016 is too good to be true. But I don't know when they would release it if not in 2016 because I'm thinking that 2017 is going to focus mainly on Final Fantasy titles since it's the series 30th anniversary and the 20th anniversary of FFVII (Remake release date everyone!). But I'm also thinking they'll want 2016 to focus on FFXV which is probably going to be released that year. Nothing is keeping from releasing both games next year though.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

No, I was actually referring to anything that has "better quality audio" but sounds like a liquid robot. This however sounds pretty good, but still sounds like a liquid robot.........liquid robot.

Like I said it has to do both the source audio and the background music. The music arrangement has a lot of high pitched sounds which bleed through. At least you can distinctly hear each voice and what they're saying now.

After doing some reading and making some observations, I'm becoming more and more convinced that we could see KHIII as early as January 2016:

'Winter 2016' is pretty ambiguous - it could mean either January, February, or December 2016. However, if the release was December, I would find it more likely it would say 'Holiday 2016' as clarification. The calendar in the trailer could either be December or January 2016, depending on whether you start the week from Sunday or Monday.

Bill Farmer seemed pretty adamant on Twitter that the game would be released by the end of 2015.

KH2 was announced in 2003. There was a blackout of information released because the game was announced too early; in an interview in May 2005, Nomura said, "It's not that delayed development has caused a delay in the release of the game. Recently, a release period has come into sight, and so we've started to release information." The game was released 7 months later in Japan in December 2005. Does this situation sound familiar? A slew of new information in the coming months could mean a release date is in sight for less than a year away. We know that at least some voice acting has been completed for the game - trailers with voice acting generally indicate that a game is near completion.

D23 is hosting an entire event dedicated to KH3 in Tokyo in November. I'd imagine we'd get another trailer, information about new worlds, characters, etc. A release date announcement is also possible. The important thing to note is that the release dates for KH games have almost always been announced no earlier than 2-4 months before release. If Square do the same with KH3, then an announcement in November would mean a release no later than March 2016.

I'm probably reaching here, but just following the patterns that Square has followed for past KH games, it seems logical that a release may not be far away as we would think!

history might be repeating itself, interesting. 

This is a very nice evaluation. Thank you for sharing this! I hope you're right. Early 2016 is even better! But, of course, I would be happy with a December 2016 release anyhow.

This is a very nice evaluation. Thank you for sharing this! I hope you're right. Early 2016 is even better! But, of course, I would be happy with a December 2016 release anyhow.

You're welcome! I was worried that it might sound a little too far-fetched!

Like I said it has to do both the source audio and the background music. The music arrangement has a lot of high pitched sounds which bleed through. At least you can distinctly hear each voice and what they're saying now.

Yeah. I can actually hear,"I have met my fate." But still, I wish we could have better audio tech.Anyway, another thing that could point this to being real is that there's a watermark probably saying Property of Disney[Or Square Enix I dunno].

A December 2016 release date would be fine with me too because I don't want SE rushing the game and it ends up being like Sonic 06. 

Edited by Kaito Daimon