Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy VII Remake General Discussion

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like fact Lightning is now a good chance to appear in VII Remake?

• Yes.
    • Will depend on how she is used.
    • No.

Haha, why are you looking forward to it more now?

Because he did a good job with Advent Children. Yes, directing a game and directing a movie are two different things, but it's two things Nomura excel in. So both the gameplay and cinematics will be fantastic. Yes, he has done this before many times, but one like me always would look forward to his work.

Because he did a good job with Advent Children. Yes, directing a game and directing a movie are two different things, but it's two things Nomura excel in. So both the gameplay and cinematics will be fantastic. Yes, he has done this before many times, but one like me always would look forward to his work.

But you already knew he directed AC. How is the fact he's director because of the movie change this for you?

But you already knew he directed AC. How is the fact he's director because of the movie change this for you?

I didn't quite pay that much attention to the credits when I watched the movie, so it was news to me. It hasn't changed anything, I'm just looking forward to it more than before.

I didn't quite pay that much attention to the credits when I watched the movie, so it was news to me. It hasn't changed anything, I'm just looking forward to it more than before.

In that case, Kitase also produced AC and Nojima wrote it.

Well, as long as the lore of Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus is woven in then I'm all happy for this reveal.

That's.... not a very good reason. If anything, it should've been Toriyama because he worked on the original one. 

Well Nomura did too. Toriyama's got his very own project with the XIII team. They'll hopefully announce it soon.

Edited by Sora96

Oh greathttp://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/21/final-fantasy-vii-remake-developers-on-what-to-change-and-what-to-keep/

"The reproduction of original events will be done carefully, as social situations on certain things were different back in the day. For example the bath house scene at the Honey Bee Inn."So basically, they want to censor the hot tub scene to avoid blowback from the PC and SJW crowds.  
Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Oh greathttp://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/21/final-fantasy-vii-remake-developers-on-what-to-change-and-what-to-keep/

"The reproduction of original events will be done carefully, as social situations on certain things were different back in the day. For example the bath house scene at the Honey Bee Inn."So basically, they want to censor the hot tub scene to avoid blowback from the PC and SJW crowds. 

I swear, the PC movement is ruining creativity and fun. Women can't have flaws, everybody must introduce each other via pronouns and Cloud can't take a bath with a bunch of brawny men for laughs. 

Honey-Bee-In must stay! All of Motomu Toriyama's events must stay!

PRAISE TORIYAMA'S EVENTS!

PRAISE THEM!

Posted Image

I really don't understand what's wrong with keeping Honey Bee Inn, though. The game's dark enough as it is so it shouldn't be too big of a deal for one scene? It's not even controversial, there are many scenes in other video games much worse. 

PRAISE TORIYAMA'S EVENTS!

PRAISE THEM!

Posted Image

I really don't understand what's wrong with keeping Honey Bee Inn, though. The game's dark enough as it is so it shouldn't be too big of a deal for one scene? It's not even controversial, there are many scenes in other video games much worse. 

Of course! Toriyama did the introduction, Cloud's showing off pose, Honey-Bee-In, cross-dressing Cloud, etc.

I think people are jumping the gun too early.

1. We don't know the pricing.

2. We don't know the scope of the FF7 Remake.

3. We don't know what is going to be in each part of the FF7 Remake.

4. We don't know how long it's going to take to make the whole thing

5. We don't know they won't put it on 3 discs, they seem to be doing this so that each part comes out early then after that 3 game discs in 2020 or 2021

Edited by Casper Formadi

" Lightning, the heroic, pink-haired figure in cult game Final Fantasy was given a high-fashion makeover for her first modelling assignment, entering the Louis Vuitton galaxy and blurring the boundaries between reality and make-believe."

If this doesn't scream quality article I don't know what does