Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

About More Female Characters Appearing In The Future Of The Series.

I think Xion should come back and have a harem of Xion clones <3

But in all seriousness yeah more female characters would be cool but for the moment i'd rather they just developed the existing ones more.

Xion needs a bigger role if she does indeed come back (cause she's the best) and Kairi needs to be more strongly developed and playable in the next game.

I think Xion should come back and have a harem of Xion clones <3

But in all seriousness yeah more female characters would be cool but for the moment i'd rather they just developed the existing ones more.

Xion needs a bigger role if she does indeed come back (cause she's the best) and Kairi needs to be more strongly developed and playable in the next game.

Ah, yes, Xion and Kairi will hopefully get more screen time! :D  

I want Kairi to have a bigger role, not for the sake of equality, but because they have pointed out how important she is for so long and she has done little more than be the damsel in distress. She could be a badass party member or co-op character.

Yeah I agree.  She didn't even do anything with her keyblade either.  She just said "this time I'll fight" and then does nothing.  I want to see her actually fight for once.  Or use her Princess of Heart powers.  But the most bad ass thing a female character did in KHII was when Belle elbowed Xaldin in the groin and took the rose.  That part alone was worth watching the cut scene over and over again. 

Yeah I agree.  She didn't even do anything with her keyblade either.  She just said "this time I'll fight" and then does nothing.  I want to see her actually fight for once.  Or use her Princess of Heart powers.  But the most bad ass thing a female character did in KHII was when Belle elbowed Xaldin in the groin and took the rose.  That part alone was worth watching the cut scene over and over again. 

I'm pretty sure that Kairi will play a big part in Kingdom Hearts III, and she'll probably rally up the other Princesses Of Heart and deliver some awesome moments! :D And lol, yeah, no one expected Belle to do that. It was awesome! X3

Listen as a Black Male I could care less if KH has represents me games aren't meant for that especially KH, I don't  want them to add a character for representation sake, all I want are good characters their sex, their race, their gender, shouldn't matter as I never even in my entire gaming life have though I should be represented in a game.

To me I am perfectly fine with just Aqua and Xion, but a KH mmo with the game play style of KH2 wouldn't go amiss you know just KH X except better.

Listen as a Black Male I could care less if KH has represents me games aren't meant for that especially KH, I don't  want them to add a character for representation sake, all I want are good characters their sex, their race, their gender, shouldn't matter as I never even in my entire gaming life have though I should be represented in a game.

To me I am perfectly fine with just Aqua and Xion, but a KH mmo with the game play style of KH2 wouldn't go amiss you know just KH X except better.

Well, obviously, we wouldn't want any characters put in for the sake of putting characters, but what I mean is, that more female characters should be introduced and integrated into the lore of Kingdom Hearts, ya know?  That's why I'm hoping that in the next saga, Nomura can balance out the amount of male and female characters, so that there's a good variety of each gender, ya know?  Lol, I have to stop saying ya know. xD

Well, obviously, we wouldn't want any characters put in for the sake of putting characters, but what I mean is, that more female characters should be introduced and integrated into the lore of Kingdom Hearts, ya know?  That's why I'm hoping that in the next saga, Nomura can balance out the amount of male and female characters, so that there's a good variety of each gender, ya know?  Lol, I have to stop saying ya know. xD

I'm fine with it but only if its Tetsuya Nomura's vision not our requests or people will start asking for WE WANT more trans characters.

Their are more male characters because that is simply how he  envisioned it and if he invisioned his main character to be a straight white male I don't have a problem with it and I don't want him to add characters for the sake of balancing out. 

I'm fine with it but only if its Tetsuya Nomura's vision not our requests or people will start asking for WE WANT more trans characters.

Their are more male characters because that is simply how he  envisioned it and if he invisioned his main character to be a straight white male I don't have a problem with it and I don't want him to add characters for the sake of balancing out. 

You have a good point!  We'll just have to see how things turn out, eh? :)

I just hope one day we can go back to a time where video games were just innocent fun that didn't have this political scretwny under them and PC nonsense where we are trying to equalize everything as if video games especially single player games need it FOR AN MMO sure

have equality.

Also have the gameplay like KHII  

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, this is a point I want to discuss with all of you, and I'm pretty sure it's a point everyone's been thinking about and discussed about for some time now, and it's regarding more female characters appearing in the Kingdom Hearts series!

I, for one, am all up for it!  We need more powerful females added into the mix!  We need some equal footing here, so that there be just as many females as there are males in the series as a whole!  And here's what I'm thinking!

I'm thinking that the new saga could see a host of new faces appearing, and as such, lots of those new faces could be female characters!  Just think about it!  They could be new recruits, aspiring to wield the Keyblade!  And who better to be their mentors than Sora, Riku and Kairi themselves!?  We could see how all these new personalities interact with the already established cast, while at the same time adding some new variety into the cast in and of itself!  I bet it'd be pretty fun! :D

And as for villains, we could use some more women as well!  Heck, it'd be frickin badass if the main villain of the new saga was a woman!  I mean seriously, think of how cool that would be!  Women have just as much power as men, so heck, a woman being the villain of the next saga would be just grand, and it's not out of the realm of possibility!  Just look at Maleficent!  She's the mistress of all evil, and she nails her role like a boss! :D

Anyways, what do you all think of more female characters appearing in future entries of the KH series?  Would you all like that? And would you like it if the villain of the next saga was a woman? :3

Personally. several female characters have disappointed me in the past. 

Personality wise, a lot of the characters are far to similar. Larxene i say is the only exception as she plays a heavy contrast to most KH original female characters. 

I do admit kairi was once an original character. unique and fun and easy to like, but since kh2, all the female cast seemed to mesh into this personality. Aqua barely different as she isn't mopey as much (but she still is). I think it could be a double standard, but it wouldn't hurt to give them a few unique quirks. whats the point of all of them like making charms?

" i dont want nomura to add characters for the sake of adding characters, but i do want him to add females because there arent enough females"...

It seems that female characters aren't Nomura's strong point, as the series has very few and they seldom play very strong roles.  The only two females that I really thought had development and personality were Aqua and Xion, though I see Kairi having potential; it just hasn't been unlocked yet.

I really hope that they show more of Kairi's personality and express her better in the next installment(s).  It seems that she's always just kind of "there" or needing to be rescued rather than being the strong character that the guys are.  Having said that, I would like to see more female characters in the series just for the sake of more variety, but not to make it seemed forced just for the sake of having more females, y'know?

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

" i dont want nomura to add characters for the sake of adding characters, but i do want him to add females because there arent enough females"...

Well, it is true!  There should be more, strong female characters.  Given the tools, the ingredients for a compelling female character are all in place!  Just look at Aqua, Xion and Namine!  They are perfect examples of strong, female characters!  (Kairi, strong as she may be, I don't say much about, since she's only been here and there.  Sure, she's a Princess Of Heart, but she's had almost no character development, ya know?)

It seems that female characters aren't Nomura's strong point, as the series has very few and they seldom play very strong roles.  The only two females that I really thought had development and personality were Aqua and Xion, though I see Kairi having potential; it just hasn't been unlocked yet.

I really hope that they show more of Kairi's personality and express her better in the next installment(s).  It seems that she's always just kind of "there" or needing to be rescued rather than being the strong character that the guys are.  Having said that, I would like to see more female characters in the series just for the sake of more variety, but not to make it seemed forced just for the sake of having more females, y'know?

Yeah, I know, right?  Sure, the characters already in place are amazing in and of themselves, but adding more females in the future couldn't hurt, right?  But, we'll have to see what happens from here to then, eh? :)

The only think I care about is Kingdom Hearts games coming to PC( like Kingdom Hearts 3), Oh and I want Final Fantasy XV coming to PC 

PC as in Personal computer but you guys know that I mean I'm not building a close to 7000 dollar gaming rig( that should last me for about 7 years) just to play FFXV and KH3 at 30fps and at 900p oh hell no 

4K at 60FPS or no sale. 

The only think I care about is Kingdom Hearts games coming to PC( like Kingdom Hearts 3), Oh and I want Final Fantasy XV coming to PC 

PC as in Personal computer but you guys know that I mean I'm not building a close to 7000 dollar gaming rig( that should last me for about 7 years) just to play FFXV and KH3 at 30fps and at 900p oh hell no 

4K at 60FPS or no sale. 

Well, XV is getting a PC release after it has released for PS4/XBox One, so maybe KHIII will take the same approach?

My 2016 specs are going to be amazing

CPU: AMD FX Zen 8 to 16 Core CPU

GPU: AMD Greenland or NVIDIA Pascal(both have HBM2) in SLI/CrossFireX

Motherboard: AM4 socket DDR4

RAM: 64GB of DDR4

PSU: 1500W PSU

and two 8 terabyte hard drives  yeah I'm going balls to the walls for Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III I want those games on my computer at 4-8K Textures my friends the PS4 and Xbox One can barely handle FFXV now.

Edited by Casper Formadi

My 2016 specs are going to be amazing

CPU: AMD FX Zen 8 to 16 Core CPU

GPU: AMD Greenland or NVIDIA Pascal(both have HBM2) in SLI/CrossFireX

Motherboard: AM4 socket DDR4

RAM: 64GB of DDR4

PSU: 1500W PSU

and two 8 terabyte hard drives  yeah I'm going balls to the walls for Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III I want those games on my computer at 4-8K Textures my friends the PS4 and Xbox One can barely handle FFXV now.

Wow, it really sounds like you are more than ready for those games to come out for the PC! :3

2016 is going to be an awesome year 

Captain America Civil War

Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice

Suicide Squad

Dr.Strange

AMD Zen

New HBM2 GPUs from AMD and NVIDIA

Final Fantasy XV hopefully like FF Type-0 HD it comes to PC a few months after the console version even though in the same week would be good to avoid SPOILERS.

I mean have you see this framerate FFXV NEEDS to be a on PC I mean especially with the new stuff coming out you know more powerful hardware to make this game run at it fullest potiential 

When KH3 is over........Sora and the gang must come together once more to defeat XEHANORT'S SISTER!!!!

Posted Image

I'm still wondering how so many people mistook Marluxia for a girl...