Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Loving it so far! I wonder when we will see a trailer? I know the movie was supposed to come out next year, but I heard a delay happened due to Johnny Depp having drinking problems.

Loving it so far! I wonder when we will see a trailer? I know the movie was supposed to come out next year, but I heard a delay happened due to Johnny Depp having drinking problems.

Two years....

Yeah it's not coming out until 2017 and apparently Orlando Bloom will be coming back for this movie which would seem to fit with what the sir-name of the movie is, since you know Dead Man's Chest holds the hard of who controls the Flying Dutchman and since at the end of the third movie that's Will Turner so it would seem that Dead Men Tell No Tale is also gonna involve the Flying Dutchman and Will Turner in some way

Yeah it's not coming out until 2017 and apparently Orlando Bloom will be coming back for this movie which would seem to fit with what the sir-name of the movie is, since you know Dead Man's Chest holds the hard of who controls the Flying Dutchman and since at the end of the third movie that's Will Turner so it would seem that Dead Men Tell No Tale is also gonna involve the Flying Dutchman and Will Turner in some way

It aint apperantly good sir:

Posted Image

Omg, I'm loving the skull logo on the title, it looks beast! I honestly don't get why people hated on "On Stranger Tides" though, because I honestly thought it was a great addition to the POTC Saga! Supposedly, Dead Men Tell No Tales will be the last installment of the series, but I'm severely hoping that isn't the case! D:

Pumped for this film! Let this not be the last of the series! 

Omg, I'm loving the skull logo on the title, it looks beast! I honestly don't get why people hated on "On Stranger Tides" though, because I honestly thought it was a great addition to the POTC Saga! Supposedly, Dead Men Tell No Tales will be the last installment of the series, but I'm severely hoping that isn't the case! D:

So it seems I'm not alone in that respect. You sir, have great taste.

Really? There's going to be another one?  I assumed Stranger Tides would be the end of it because I thought a bunch of people didn't like it.

It was a major box office hit. It did well, grossing over one billion. But the movie had a different director, and lots of crew were changed out. It differed from the others, and it varies depending on who you talk to really. Though this is rumored to be the last one.

Pumped for this film! Let this not be the last of the series! So it seems I'm not alone in that respect. You sir, have great taste.

I know, right? The series still has at least 3 more films left in it before it ends! D: And thanks! You know, I really think that the only reason why people didn't like Tides was because Turner and Swan and a lot of other characters didn't make it. But even so, Tides had a great storyline, and Angelica was a great character, giving Jack another layer in character development! I also loved Blackbeard, he was quite intimidating! :3

I know, right? The series still has at least 3 more films left in it before it ends! D: And thanks! You know, I really think that the only reason why people didn't like Tides was because Turner and Swan and a lot of other characters didn't make it. But even so, Tides had a great storyline, and Angelica was a great character, giving Jack another layer in character development! I also loved Blackbeard, he was quite intimidating! :3

Most critics agree that the first one was excellent. But the others, not so much. I disagree to be blunt. The movie was different from the others, that's not a debate really. I agree with what you said. It varies in opinion depending on who you ask, though I'm all for 3 more films. They stated in an interview a few years back that it was the goal. To make three more films. But I've heard that this may be the last due to the fact that making the 5th one has been a real struggle. With it being cancelled twice in the past, script issues, and they say Johnny has been negative towards the other crew members and phoning it in. These are rumors, sure but you just never know. 

This one will have two new directors which I don't know really. All we can do is wait and see what Jack Sparrow's up to now :P

Darn quote button.  @Aang Oh, I see.  I guess I should've looked into that.  But in any case, I'd be interested in seeing this next one when more information is given.

They have revealed the plot, vaguely. They have finished filming the movie, though wont be coming out in two years. 

Pumped for this film! Let this not be the last of the series! 

So it seems I'm not alone in that respect. You sir, have great taste.

unfortunately it is, i think they said that the year they first announced it. thats probably why Orlando is coming back. (still wishes for tron 3)

Edited by Keyblade master26

unfortunately it is, i think they said that the year they first announced it. thats probably why Orlando is coming back. (still wishes for tron 3)

Ah, I see. I wonder if Elizabeth Swan will return as well!

Most critics agree that the first one was excellent. But the others, not so much. I disagree to be blunt. The movie was different from the others, that's not a debate really. I agree with what you said. It varies in opinion depending on who you ask, though I'm all for 3 more films. They stated in an interview a few years back that it was the goal. To make three more films. But I've heard that this may be the last due to the fact that making the 5th one has been a real struggle. With it being cancelled twice in the past, script issues, and they say Johnny has been negative towards the other crew members and phoning it in. These are rumors, sure but you just never know.

Ah, I see, so that's why it's beeing rumored that the coming film will be the last! God, I sincerely hope that this doesn't come to pass! The movie will probably do great at the box office, which will no doubt bring the possibility of more sequels to come! And yeah, critics will always be hating! But, that's how the world rolls! But yeah, I've loved all the films so far! :3 Edited by The Transcendent Key