Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Which 'lesser nobody' from the Castle Oblivion Org. XIII members would you most like to feature in Kingdom Hearts III?

Which 'lesser nobody' from the Castle Oblivion Org. XIII members would you most like to feature in Kingdom Hearts III?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Which 'lesser nobody' from the Castle Oblivion Org. XIII members would you most like to feature in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Marluxia
    • Vexen
    • Larxene
    • Lexaeus
    • Zexion
    • Another Organisation XIII member? Comment below

With news with Marluxia's possible 'lesser nobody' being included in KH3, which 'lesser nobody' from the Castle Oblivion Org. XIII members would you most like to feature in Kingdom Hearts III?

Posted Image

Edited by AndrewHankinson

I think Demyx would be nice too see again. After all, he only got about ten minutes in the last game so I think it would be nice to see him a bit more. Maybe we'll even learn how he even got into the Organization and (Probably most for sure) get to hear his true name. I kinda wonder if he still is going to be one of the 13 darkness's? Maybe there's a side to him we don't know? Hmm... kinda makes you think who he really is?

Of all the Castle Oblivion Organization members I'd love to see Lesser Nobodies of, I think I'd have to pick Marluxia.  He's my favorite Organization member, and just seeing this amazing scythe wielding Nobody just makes me get all excited over the prospect of having Marluxia return in some form! Of course, Lesser Nobodies of the remaining members would also be amazing to see, as well! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Of course, Marluxia is at the top of the list for me.  But out of the rest of them, I would like to see a Larxene one.  I could always be wrong, but I don't feel like the other three would have lesser nobodies since they aren't a part of the organization anymore (so far that I've seen).  I would also find it interesting to see a (if the lesser nobodies correspond to the new organization members) Young Xehanort one, or Xehanort one in general.

Marluxia.

Larxene.

Why? ... 'cause she's such a... a... well, you think of a word, and it most likely describes her. I just want to see how she plays off everyone else. 

I think Demyx would be nice too see again. After all, he only got about ten minutes in the last game so I think it would be nice to see him a bit more. Maybe we'll even learn how he even got into the Organization and (Probably most for sure) get to hear his true name. I kinda wonder if he still is going to be one of the 13 darkness's? Maybe there's a side to him we don't know? Hmm... kinda makes you think who he really is?

Larxene pls. She is the most evil b**** I've ever seen.

Hmmm I wonder what would seem the most logical... perhaps a Vexen Replica? ;)

Larxene, since I'd like to see what her "somebody" was like. Marluxia in a close second.

I really like Larxene. I think it'd be cool to see her again.

I don't know if I'm not getting what you people are trying to say or that one of us got the thread's question wrong; I understood what LESSER NOBODY (which means, random enemy that you encounter while you're exploring the KH worlds, or so I thought) would you like to see? But you people are saying Larxene, Vexen, etc. which makes me think that you want to see their somebodies, rather than their lesser nobodies. I'm not saying that your opinion is incorrect, not at all, but I just felt wierd reading these posts, so I want to make sure I'm right; Please, tell me if I'm wrong, and I do aplogise if that's the case!

LUXOOOOOORD

Same as before, and we've already seen Luxord's lesser nobody if I'm correct...

If the poll is asking which somebody we want to see return, that's still Marluxia's, by the way.

Edited by Xamtehwt MC (Trece)

Of the CoM members, Marluxia. But we need more Demyx too, he was in KH2 very little, and he wasn't in Days much either...

EDIT: Misread the question. Probably still Marluxia's then. Can't wait for the trailer.

Edited by DecisivePumpkin