Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxovanHearts

Square Enix released an official manual for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

They did release a hardcopy (and hardcover) guide for 1.5. It's hard to find now though. But thanks for the PDF links!

*EDIT* I see you mean actual manuals that are supposed to come with the game. My bad.

Edited by earth_angel

That's because like no one prints manuals. Lol.

I liked this even though I have once printed the manual for Banjo Kazooie on the N64, cause I thought like all games I would leave it for a while and not know how to do some of the commands on it.  But overall yeah, I agree, hardly anyone acknowledges manuals in the box anyway, and when there is a pdf form people need they're more likely to look at it digitally than print it out.  

I guess it's saving more trees by having electronic manuals and not using physical ones. But I still miss looking through the sweet, sweet details of the real manuals. It will never be the same again, will it?

lol yea. ive been seeing a lot of games where the inside of the cover says "go to *insert long url here* for the digital manual". like FF type 0 for example. ive been seeing a lot of stuff like that. times ave changed huh? xD