Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Angry Bleach 'Fans' Burn Their Volumes Due To The Ending

Well, that's a number of bucks being burned in the fire literally....  -.-

He/She should've sold them at the book store, to get some money in the pocket, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He/She had to burn them, just because of an ending....  :/

As well as which smudges of lead and ink like each other. If you have any common sense you'd sell them xD I'd buy them! :D

As well as which smudges of lead and ink like each other. If you have any common sense you'd sell them xD I'd buy them! :D

Don't tell me. This is Ichigo X Orihime related, right? That's why this idiot burned all of the mangas? 

Yeesh, I might not have favored the ending myself, but at least I can really appreciate and admire Mr. Kubo for pulling this off and ending the manga on the best note possible, AND NOT BURN HIS HARD WORK. 

Jesus Christ!

Also, angry hardcore shippers are the worst. They are so blind to everything else in the story besides who they ship together. 

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

Yeesh, I might not have favored the ending myself, but at least I can really appreciate and admire Mr. Kubo for pulling this off and ending the manga on the best note possible, AND NOT BURN HIS HARD WORK. 

Jesus Christ!

Also, angry hardcore shippers are the worst. They are so blind to everything else in the story besides who they ship together. 

I enjoyed the ending but I do agree with you. Writing a 15 year story and then being told to cut it off in 5 weeks isn't easy at all. No one in the anime community looks at context, they just mindlessly hate on things. Especially Bleach.

Oh it's the Naruto fanbase all over again when Naruto got shipped with ....SPOILERS.

. Hinata

*Music intensifies as I scroll down to view the spoiler

Shipping wars are the worst lol.

Ichigo and Orihime makes more sense. Both lost family members and were close because of it. Ichigo is a big introvert whilst she's basically the opposite, she always loved him and had a bunch of monlogues (The one where she talks about her dreams whilst he is unconscious, right before she leaves for Hueco Mundo. That was beautiful)

about him.

I always wanted IchiRuki too but she's a shinigami, it's too long distance.

At the end of the day they are drawings on a page. It's so irrelevant.

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

*Music intensifies as I scroll down to view the spoiler

Shipping wars are the worst lol.

And that's why I'm no longer a fan of Jump franchises that goes beyond 200 episodes or above 500+ chapters

Really the only Jump franchises I still like are Hunter x Hunter,D.Gray Man,My Hero Academia,Jojo(although I still need to actually get to watch it but I'm liking what people told me),Fist of the North Star and few others that didn't come to mind  as I'm writing this

Cuz it's almost impossible to please everybody with an ending after this ginormous amount of investment

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Well, that's going overboard. I've only finished up to volume 8 and loving it so far. Glad I'm purchasing them too, it's totally worth the money. Though I'm buying digitally as I don't have much physical space at home.

Meh, it's their loss anyway.

Shhhh, you don't expect people like this to think logically. I reckon they'll regret it sooner or later.

The majority of people hate Bleach after volume 20 aka the 2nd arc. They always see it as going downhill from there. I was always the complete opposite, I didn't care too much for the first 20 volumes or 180 chapters but aftet that I started to love the hell out of it. Hopefully you'll stick with it after the so called 'bad arcs' after volume 20 xD.

This is almost the same thing Naruto "fans" did when the manga ended, though I'm not sure which one is worse.

Absolutely pathetic.

Really? All I could find was this

I’m so upset right now, I just deleted everything Narusaku related in my computer, I tore up all my narusaku drawings that were hanging on my wall for years now, I threw away all my naruto manga & DVD collection into the garbage, I ripped apart all my posters…I literally wanted to burn everything instead but I live in apartments so I obviously can’t start a fire. I’m not bashing or anything I just feel like all of this was pointless…completely pointless. I wasted so much money…so much time… I can never get back…

http://www.dailydot.com/parsec/naruto-manga-ending-draws-fandom-backlash/

Edit

Edited by Shinobi Bacon and Eggs

BURN THEM ALL!!!

post-29471-0-22999600-1471819319_thumb.jpg

Its kinda like AVGN when he destroys a bad game at the end of his reviews I guess,but he's doing that for comedic purpuses,he's not taking it as seriously has this guy here.

Edited by Isaix

I’m so upset right now, I just deleted everything Narusaku related in my computer, I tore up all my narusaku drawings that were hanging on my wall for years now, I threw away all my naruto manga & DVD collection into the garbage, I ripped apart all my posters…I literally wanted to burn everything instead but I live in apartments so I obviously can’t start a fire. I’m not bashing or anything I just feel like all of this was pointless…completely pointless. I wasted so much money…so much time… I can never get back…

Edit

I don't know how people ever paired Sakura and Naruto together. That was always portrayed as one sided. Sakura was too busy pining over Sasuke to ever have romantic feelings for him.

I don't know how people ever paired Sakura and Naruto together. That was always portrayed as one sided. Sakura was too busy pining over Sasuke to ever have romantic feelings for him

She shouldn't have been with Sasuke though since he did try to kill her numerous times. That relationship was also one sided.

She just should have been single and turned Sasuke down at the end when he apologised. As in, given him the middle finger. Would've been much better.

She shouldn't have been with Sasuke though since he did try to kill her numerous times. That relationship was also one sided.

She just should have been single and turned Sasuke down at the end when he apologised. As in, given him the middle finger. Would've been much better.

I agree with this as well lol. Though I'm sure she would have found someone lol.

Well, that's going overboard. I've only finished up to volume 8 and loving it so far. Glad I'm purchasing them too, it's totally worth the money. Though I'm buying digitally as I don't have much physical space at home.

Meh, it's their loss anyway.

Shhhh, you don't expect people like this to think logically. I reckon they'll regret it sooner or later.

I know I know.... That was person was upset and didn't think critically of what's the best course of action, instead of throwing off a major hissy.  

Edit

I actually forgotten about the Naruto X Sakura thing. lol And I think there was a online friend of mine that supports the pairing and was ticked off about Naruto got married with Hinata and got themselves some kids. 

But same with this.... 

Wow, that is just sad and pathetic.  I mean, I love shipping, but to burn all your manga of a series just because you OTP didn't happen is just... I think you have way more important things to worry about.  But there are a ton of crazy shippers out there, so I'm actually not that surprised this happened.

I don't know how people ever paired Sakura and Naruto together. That was always portrayed as one sided. Sakura was too busy pining over Sasuke to ever have romantic feelings for him.

This so much.  But, I know way more people who ship Naruto x Hinata anyway, including me.  Naruto x Sakura just pissed me off because of how awfully she treated him.