Everything posted by Clueless
-
YESH LETS HAVE A PARTY
If this gets filled with spam im moving it to random later on Congrats with the straight A's (: I dont have those grading systems at my school >.O
-
What's your favorite Team?
Hahaha LAKERS BET THE SUNS 8D!! Obviously you can see I go for lakers roflmao, and my bfs liking for the cavs has grown on me...
-
Greetings!
If you like DN then i think alot of people are gonna love you. Haha Im cluee (: Welcome to the forums. post heaps!
-
hi there
;O PEOPLE THINK YOU LOOK LIKE CHICKEN LITTLE? o-o Welcome to the forums ! Follow rules and what not (: Im cluee.
- I'm Done Here At KH13
-
PSN account usernames
Hey master wanna verse on COD again? I SWEAR I HAVE NO LAG THIS TIME LOL
-
It's good to be here
- Buddy/Ignore Lists
I think you can choose to ignore some people? Eh, I doubt anyone really uses it -hence the confusion -- THE KH13 AWARDS
- I'm Done Here At KH13
- AVATARRRR
- PSN/XBL Accout Name Thread
Already a thread http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=751 closed- What are you listening to?
no definition - mario- The Evil Test
Moving to Random just so im not shot for making a short post heres my response haha- Hihi!! ^^
IM CALLING YOU SORA, cause im too lazy Haiii Im cluee. Welcome to the site, follow rules !- Sup everyone
Double posting fixed 8D Hiii, im clue !! Welcome n whatnot, follow the rules and behave (:- Hikari and some Pics
Not to be mean but it looked liek you coloured the hair on paint- Nostalgia
I love the darker one better <3 Haha. Amazing (:- My Personal Pain, Allow Me To Share...
I love your voice. Don't listen to them, seriously. They have nothing else better to do but bring others down, trust me. I have these people at my school. What reallly brings me down is when people start assuming shit about me, when they know it's not true. Oh well, the worlds not perfect- Crap I'm Sick -_-
aww that sucks ): Missing something that you've been preparing for... Guess you just have to wait till Jan. Sucks, but dont think about it, time might fly (: I remember when it was school holidays and i wasted a whole week because I wouldnt stop vomitting, I know, EW.- I'm Done Here At KH13
- What language do you speak?
haha english and thats all *FAILS* I only know a little bit of italian but i can fully understand tagalog...- My Life Story
WHO THE HELL IS ANNAOJ JEEBUS too bad no one named sarah goes on this site haha... haras- What Am I Poems
can i have a free lap dance as my prize? JOKING /shot by dc haha, it reminds me of this one, thats why i knew the answer Im in the beginning of eternity the end of time and space the beginning of every end and the end of every place.- Bored....
TALK TO FRIENDS ON THE PHONE its one heck of a time. haha! - Buddy/Ignore Lists