Everything posted by Dave
- What's Your Favorite Spider-Man Film to Date?
-
Came back from a trip from Vegas, and proceeded to sleep for 13 hours straight.
Because I probably had a grand total of 8 hours sleep over the 3 days I was in Vegas.
-
Came back from a trip from Vegas, and proceeded to sleep for 13 hours straight.
It definitely is. On one hand, it's nice to catch up on my sleep, but on the other, it's like 'Oh god, what have I done with my day?!"
-
Dave's status update
Came back from a trip from Vegas, and proceeded to sleep for 13 hours straight.
- Who's your favorite Disney Mother?
-
How do you drink your coffee?
I used to only drink it black, but I got converted to using a splash of milk in it a few years ago to help stave off the bitter flavor.
- We secretly had KH3 all along... And thoughts on Nomura
- We secretly had KH3 all along... And thoughts on Nomura
- What's your favorite Keyblade design?
-
I've just finished watching 'Return of the Jedi' (finally, I've now seen all of the Star Wars fil...
Xehanort is more or less a carbon copy of Palpatine.
-
Happy Birthday Lea!
Wooo! Happy birthday, Lea!
- Darth Vader is confirmed for KH3
-
Dave's status update
My biggest complaint with Outlast 2 so far is how much talking the main character does. It's almost non stop.
-
What's your current favorite song?
A tie between Carry On My Wayward Son and Stairway to Heaven.
- Which Keyblade Master would you like to be trained by?
-
Answers to misconceptions about the Mark of Mastery and becoming a Keyblade Master
And yet, Sora and Riku accomplished more with their lack of training than either Aqua or Terra did with a lifetime of supposed experience.
- Dave's status update
- Which Kingdom Hearts character would be the best Class President?
-
Dave's status update
So my cable provider just cut out of Wrestlemania literally right before the main event.
-
FEED ME
HAVE ALL MY ATTENTIONS! I HAVE TOO MANY
- Dave's status update
-
What Technology Are You Grateful For?
What technology are you grateful for? This is a tough one. Trite though it might seem, I think I'm particularly grateful for video games for the sole reason that most of the closest friends I have, I met and bonded with over games. If not that, then toasters. Because I love my toast.
- Which Kingdom Hearts character is the most in need of luck?
-
It's Not My Fault, and I Don't Care Anyway
This is the first feature film I was a crew member on, and I don't feel too ashamed in trying to promote it. It's now available on iTunes for rent or purchase, and I believe it is coming out on other distributors as well, though I don't know the specifics off hand.
-
What Smell Are You Grateful For?
I found this list while browsing the internet, and it gave you 30 things and subjects to think about what you're grateful for, and I thought I would try and make some topics about it. Mostly as a way to count our blessings, simple and trite though they might be. The first one: What smell are you grateful for? I actually really like the smell of fresh coffee. Actual effects of caffeine aside, I find the aroma is a good way to start the morning with. There's something oddly comforting about it, an ironic soothing considering the whole point of consuming it is to become less soothed.