Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rami

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rami

  1. I really can't choose between one winged angel and other world
  2. It looks good but it kinda isn't final fantasy
  3. Casts ultima (the one in FF9)
  4. *kisses an energy drink can*
  5. I hate it when jon leaves from gamegrumps
  6. I'm alcoholist on summer vecation
  7. DMC3, firetruck yeah!
  8. Nope. I want to see sora and xehanort make out session
  9. If keyblades won't work they have to go old school and beat the old man with baseball bats
  10. The next ultima weapon is called the penetrator
  11. 10. Just because finalfantasy XV and KH3
  12. Kh1.5 cause, well, yuck ff13, yuck
  13. Am i the only one who wants original places with new characters
  14. I am crazy cause i lisened too much chocobo jam
  15. Cookie messenger
  16. One does not simply drop the soap in jail
  17. I transform into a car and drive over seymor Amush meh!!!!!!
  18. Jag är best och du know de! (Bad,bad swedish)
  19. Rami on paras ja kaikkien pitää palvoa häntä
  20. I dont like to play amnesia
  21. One winged cookie

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top