Everything posted by NamineRose
-
Exams this week....
The worst part of exams is the stress, I recommend studying for them but not too much that isn't helpful. It also helps to look at what you did for these exams and figure out what worked best to use next year. Asking teachers questions for preparation is good too.
- How often do you download demos of games before you play them?
- New Pokemon Black & White 2 Trailer
-
*SPOILERS* Kingdom Hearts 3 Disney Villains + Plot
If they have a major plotline with Disney villians (unlikely since KH3 is supposed to wrap up the MX storyline) then it should be a balance of well known, well loved villians with creepy ones we don't pay that much attention too. Or just classic Disney villians. It will still be Sora as the main character, Nomura himself said so, but they will probably have a new villian rise from MX's shadow to wreck havoc on the world's.
-
I love Kingdom Hearts
Welcome, glad you love the series.
- New Pokemon Black & White 2 Trailer
- Should The World Ends With You be in Kingdom Hearts 3?
- (Spoilers) Nomura talks Kingdom Hearts in Famitsu, talks unannounced title, KH3D demo in NA, KH3D secrets
-
SO........(Spoilers)
NamineRose replied to WakingDawn96's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Only Riku passes. Sora fails because of MX's/YX's interference and his reaction to it.
-
Pokémon Fanclub
If you include the manga then I am golden.
-
Another Nintendo Direct event to broadcast
Cool, I can't wait to see how this will be an improvement on the Wii.
- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em> / English trailers / English Trailer
-
Anyone else done this?
If only that could happen with everyone. My best friend has only played a portion of KH2 and won's take me up on my offer to let me lend her my games so she can play them. But she does watch the trailers I e-mail her.
-
Cover of first Kingdom Hearts 3D novel revealed
Cool, I wish this would be released in english so we could read it.
-
TRON legacy
NamineRose replied to Waller-pearson's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)It is an excellent movie. They use the effects very well. I am not certain but I believe it comes as close to the plot as it can while split between Riku and Sora and the coverage of the first movie in KH2.
-
What are your favorite video games?
outside of the KH series, Legend of Zelda games are pretty cool.
-
TWEWY 2
A sequal of any kind to TWEWY would be amazing.
-
Light or Darkness?
I like how Riku follows the path of light and darkness. That would be my choice
-
(Spoilers) If the HD collection is true I want it to be named....
Agreed.
- KH3D pre-order giveaway winner... and surprise second giveaway!
-
what about a Guitar Hero with KH and TWEWY musics?
That would be amazing! I would definatly play guitar hero then.
- NamineRose's status update
-
Axel/Lea's promise
NamineRose replied to Roxas Illini's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Axel originally made the promise to Xion. I am not certian how Roxas found out but it was probably just a meeting between the two like what was shown in final mix.
-
Hi! :)
Glad you decided to join, welcome!
-
Hi(brief introduction)
Welcome to the site!