Everything posted by NamineRose
- KH13 coverage: Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2012
-
(Spoilers!) The Organization
I think what is going to make KH3 so big in the beginning (the best stuff after the prologue/training world is always in the second half) is that we will probably find out who the other members of the Organization are.
- New Pokemon Black & White 2 Trailer
-
(Spoilers) The X Blade.
I think it was because MX found Ven and thought he could mold and shape him to what he thought would work to form the X-blade.
-
KH3D on IGN.
listening right now (2:05) and KH3D is coming up soon hopefully. Just realized how big of difference there is between EST and PST, not my best moment . Roughly three more hours then.
- {SPOILERS} KH3D
-
How do Sora and Riku know Pinnochio?
I don't think that it was on purpose.
-
HELP! HOW TO EARN MUNNY!
As long as you (and your party) have Jackpot equipped and kill heartless you should be good. I think that there might be an item as well, but I am not certain.
-
Can you see Mickey in the KH2 opening?
Running upside down on the stairs with Riku. Doesn't surprise me that he is in it since he is such an important character during Riku's journey. Same here.
- KH3 world sizes(spoilers)
-
New Kingdom Hearts Game
I would love to see a new one come out for the Wii or the Wii U if necessary. Plenty of people own a Wii and it would be cool to 'wield' the keyblade through the Wii remote. But wouldn't it be wonderful?
- Have you already looked at all of the content related to KH3D we brought you so far from E3?
-
GLEE - Returns Thursdays This Fall - North American Promo
Can't wait for the return of Glee, it will be awesome to see the differences between New York and Lima.
-
The end, why didn't Xion just...
I think it was for the last chance to see Roxas and to tell him what Xemnas's plan was. By attempting the merge she wanted Roxas to either win and go on to take out Xemnas and for her to still merge with Sora or for him to loose and then be forced to merge with Sora and for her to continue on to try and defeat Xemnas, or then merge with Sora herself so no matter what Sora was complete and could then stop Xemnas.
-
Any one else excited for the new season of White Collar?
The first link is from Wikipedia for an explination and the second is from USA (the channel it airs on) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Collar_%28TV_series%29 http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whitecollar/theshow/overview/index.html I would explain it myself but I know I would butcher it but these are both reliable explinations.
- Riku and Kairi's Torment?
- Would you want a remake of this game?
- Pokémon Conquest E3 2012 Trailer
-
Nobody's home
The hidden meanings that may or may not mean something but are still funny coincidences. How do you not love them?
-
Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts.
All three of them involve the people Sora has to save and a closer look at what MX is planning, which is the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts. So maybe the Reconnect is reconnecting the ones who have been lost or hurt and then uniting to save Kingdom Hearts.
-
What Maleficent and Pete have been doing prior to Kingdom Hearts 3
I think it would be cool to see a complete alliance of the villains from disney. Maleficent is the type who would plot in the shadows then strike at the right time (BBS to KH1 anyone?) so it wouldn't surprise me if she had some grand plan formed. I also think the villains would stand a better chance by fighting as one. Every time they are apart they get their butts kicked, so maybe they need to reconsider their approach.
-
Favorite Song in the Kingdom Hearts Series?
The Other Promise.
- After KH3, the new story arc. (Possible spoilers)
-
Shouldn't Sora have muscles
I think that since the keyblade is magic it probably doesn't weigh that much. Riku also had muscles in KH1, but Sora was also asleep for a whole year, one can assume that a lot of muscle was probably lost in this time period. Maybe he might have some for KH3 though.
-
Nobody use the KH Wikia
Maybe we can all ban together to make the site more reliable?