Everything posted by StarlightStorm
- Now that all the details are known, do you plan to get a Wii U?
-
That game from your childhood that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
The original 3 Spyro games on PS1 Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow Sonic 2
- What genre of game was the last game you played?
-
Halloween
Halloween is my Birthday, gonna go see Frankenweenie hopefully.
- Do you ever buy games on impulse, coming home with a game you didn't go out to buy?
- Jack Skellington ~ Cruel World
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p
It looks so beautiful. And so many feels with Axel, Roxas and Xion.
- Do you own a PS3?
- What worlds do you want in Kingdom Hearts III?
- //Hearts of Courage//
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
I need this in my life. Please let this be released in Europe. It would finally give us a chance to play RE:CoM.
-
Loyal Dog Stays By Master's Grave for the past six years
Touching story. Another reason I prefer animals over people.
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS revealed!
-
Wii U - General Discussion
I won't bother until the good games are released like Smash Bros.
-
Sora touches Riku WAY TOO MUCH O_O Spoilers
StarlightStorm replied to Nafees Rahman's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)People will look for any reason to ship characters. Personally though I think Sora and Riku are more brotherly seeing as they grew up together.
-
I just realized I'm depressed
You can't just decide you have depression. It's a very complicated and debilitating illness that requires a professional diagnosis. It isn't something to joke about nor is it a label. "Emo" is a style of emotional music.
- In which game system would you like to see the next KH game?
-
[Spoilers] 1000 things you love about KH3D
StarlightStorm replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)78. Ventus' smile.
-
*Spoilers* I don't like the Secret Ending. Anyone else with me?
StarlightStorm replied to HikariYami's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I really can't imagine Kairi being a serious keyblade wielder. Certainly not as awesome as Aqua. I'm interested to see how they make her of use.
- In your opinion, was KH3D a good 10th anniversary present?
- Can't Forget You ~ Axel//Roxas
-
Wait, their clothes weren't supposed to change! (spoilers)
I can understand that it's because of the test they appear as their younger selfs. But still I think they should have stayed as they are, especially since their voice actors have matured.
-
Has anyone played......
Yeah that one you get for beating Blockhead Grande is near impossible. I had to record it with my camera and keep playing it back to get all the points.
-
Has anyone played......
Okami is one of my favourite games of all time. I've finished it 100% but I still go back to play it. You get some pretty neat extras for completing it 100%.
-
Traverse town glitch
StarlightStorm replied to Ventus99's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I've experienced that glitch too. Took a while to get free.