Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben G

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ben G

  1. For this year: Batman: Arkham Origins This is the best I can do lol
  2. Add me Ranfan7 PSN but mention you're from kh13 otherwise I won't add you I'm off for the night but I think I'll try it tomorrow
  3. The Batman Arkham series is awesome!! There's Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, and Arkham Origins(ps3)/Arkham Origins Blackgate(ps vita/3ds) coming out tomorrow or today depending on when you see this :DRatchet & Clank hd collectionThe Naruto ultimate ninja gamesThe orange boxPortal 2One Piece: pirate warriors 1 & 2 only available on PSN outside Japan
  4. So I guess this makes it official the keyblade did change in the video despite what some people said
  5. For those that are interested from now til the 25th Arkham Asylum and Arkham City will be 75% off on steam
  6. All my game systems I bought for 1 game but knew others would come along so I don't consider buying a system for 1 game a waste
  7. Need tips on how to beat Larxene on the 12th floor I'm lvl 69, hp 560, and cp 875 I wish I could tell Donald what magic to use so he doesn't accidentally heal her with thunder....
  8. You have to look at the reports and secret reports
  9. Arrow yes Supernatural no I'm excited for this season of Arrow!!
  10. It sounds awesome
  11. Fixed lol I love that show
  12. I love the Arkham series have asylum, city collectors edition, and pre-ordered origins collectors edition and origins Blackgate
  13. I've also gotten one in a calm bounty room but I imagine that will rarely happen
  14. Yeah.....they could remove 100 acre woods and make it destiny islands instead
  15. I just noticed the kh3 picture at the top of the website still says ps3 is there anyway to change it?
  16. NOW GIVE US TAILS OR SHADOW!!! Lol
  17. I agree you just can't ignore DDD....I mean without DDD there's no kh3 :/Seriously who voted for KHFM?
  18. No.....those universes are just too big to fit into kingdom hearts

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top