Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jiraiya's Disciple

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jiraiya's Disciple

  1. I want that game so bad...cant wait...I still need to get a PS4 though :sad:
  2. I doubt they die...well I wouldnt mind if Sasuke dies
  3. Obviously KH is the greatest game ever...or not but still
  4. Yep...I think it would be weird watching the very very very long anime Kingdom Hearts would have instead of playing it...not that I'm against the idea though...
  5. I laughed way more than I should have at this :biggrin:
  6. This sums it up pretty nicely...and most of the people who are better than you are 8 years old...or maybe that's just me
  7. Awesome I watched some of the Japanese walk through and it looks interesting...cant wait to whoop Snows ass!
  8. That's so awesome...crack spiders bitch lol
  9. I got it lol
  10. This...but its an awesome idea
  11. No...there just bad...and they need more cowbell baby
  12. Drawing in class... awesome...and it looks good
  13. Yea me too..i sucked to begin with though
  14. Me too it's so hard to follow
  15. That'll be a good game can't wait to watch it
  16. I think there will be old worlds again with some closure on them...hopefully
  17. I thought it was funny when Krillian died it added a humor factor lol

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top