Everything posted by Kingdom Hearts Gaurdian
- Why can't Kingdom Hearts III just be the end?
-
2nd pre-order bonus for HD 1.5 ReMIX announced-- custom PS3 theme
I don't know for sure, maybe you will but I haven't looked it up.
-
Favorite Keyblade in Final Mix
I guess that is true, and i will probably need it to fight mysterious figure (Xemnas).
-
KH 1.5 Pre-Ordering
Maybe for most, but when i ordered KH3d i got it within a few days where it said two weeks.
-
2nd pre-order bonus for HD 1.5 ReMIX announced-- custom PS3 theme
Makes me want to pre order it right away, but why not wait to see if more bonuses come out.
- Laguna in KHIII
-
Favorite Keyblade in Final Mix
The ultima weapon is much more powerful, but the diamond dust looks cooler i think. Besides, you shouldn't need the ultimate weapon to beat the game.
- The Avengers in Kh3?
-
Favorite Keyblade in Final Mix
Ultima weapon isn't worth it in my opinion, unless there is a trophy for making it. Otherwise i would have to say Diamond Dust.
- Could KH3 have FFXV Characters?
-
The Lone Ranger
The lone ranger just doesnt have that child friendly stamp that the kingdom hearts series requires. Otherwise, I'd say sure, go for it.
-
KH 1.5 Pre-Ordering
Square enix will give you the artbook, but Amazon may give you free shipping.
-
I just realized...
Maybe they just wanted to keep it a surprise for Sora, or they were too distracted by Pete to realize where they were?
-
Saddest moment in KH II?
I was so confused at that point, I thought "there is no way that goofy just died. After everything he went through?" but I was sad too.
- New Kingdom Hearts III artwork revealed
-
were is the........
I wouldn't expect a KH3 trailer though, maybe a 2.5 teaser but they need to be working on the actual game, not trailers.
- Enemys in KH3
-
KH3 gameplay footage:is that a QTE like in KH2?
I sure hope they keep the reaction comand, it made game play so much better.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 will have 13 worlds?
-
Did the Organization Read Roxas's Diary?
Imagine all your plans being undone and being stopped in your tracks, because someone read your journal.
- Destiny island in kh3
-
Sora And Vanitas
If Vanitas meets Sora, It will probably be after a huge battle, and just before the darkness is at its strongest.
-
What do YOU think needs to happen with Sora and Kiari?
HAHAHA that made my day that much better!
-
what makes kingdom hearts so great?
I love the story, gameplay, and a darker side to disney tales. I agree, you can't really appreciate it if you were told about it. I found KH1 from a friend when i was young. I still love it till today. The fact that I can still love the game as a junior in high school makes it epic. No other game except maybe Jak and Daxter trilogy, has been able to do that for me. I forgot to talk about the music and characters. I love the music because it is just so beautiful and helps push the games to new heights. The characters are always so easy to love, or hate, and I feel like i can connect with them. Nomura created and blended all the characters together perfectly in my opinion.
- Radiant Garden in Kh3