Everything posted by Kingdom Hearts Gaurdian
-
If the Saga is Ending...
Maybe no more Atlantica but an Atlantis. I can see so much more potential in that.
-
Sora and Kairi kiss?
How do u know it will be rated E10+? Maybe it could be rated T. Honestly, I would love for Sora and Kiari to kiss and finally hook up, but I think the reality of it is that Sora isn't mature enough for it and therefore it will not happen in KH3.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 secret content in FFXV?
-
How would Lea wield his weapons?
Maybe he could dissasemble his keyblade into the Chakrams?
-
The fate of Maleficent & Pete
I think that she will have some master plan to beat Xehanort and form an uneasy truce with Sora for the time being.
-
Chernabog's Return
How many times do we have to beat him though? Sora and Riku both beat him already.
- Goofy's son Max in KH3
-
The World Conundrum
I'm glad some other people understand that Sora's maturity will eventually be his downfall. It almost happened in KH3D and hopefully Riku can teach him a few lessons about staying cool, when a problem arises.
-
your Favorite KH couple
Namine and Ventus
- Have you ever lost someone close to you?
-
My clinically insane theory for the lost
The missing keyblade weilders are lost yet we know where they are. They are not in Oswalds world. Maybe the will bring him into it but i highly doubt that will happen.
- My Extensive KH3 Prediction/Expectations
-
Giving away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!
There is no set time for when the days are over? Ok, just need to make as many comments in 24 hours as possible i guess.
- Will KH3 abandon the Save Point feature in favor of Saving anywhere in the game?
-
24 new HD 1.5 ReMIX screenshots released
Brings back so many good memories!
-
KH 1.5 Preorder book worth it?
If you are new to the series then maybe you don't go for the art book. If you love the series though, then definitely go for the art book too.
-
Did anyone order 1.5 from the Square Enix website?
Most likely what I will do to. Seeing as how that is how I got KH3D.
-
New English HD 1.5 ReMIX trailer released
Not the best trailer, but enough to get me physicked up for the game!!!
- My Extensive KH3 Prediction/Expectations
-
The fate of Maleficent & Pete
Malificent will probably try to take over the world that never was, ans then plan to take over the organization. I don't know how, but that is my guess.
- Shibuya in KH3?
-
What if Kairi dies?
Definetly would be sad but I would have to stick it out to the end. Personally, I dont see it happening. I CAN see her being captured, again, butt i don't even think that this will happen. She can fight for herself now. Not too mention there is no way Riku and Sora would let her die.
-
predict KH3s plot events
I think Sora should bring everyone together for one last fight, but then something holds him back and everyone has to try and fight without him. All Xehanorts should then fight everyone else, and win the battle. At the last second when all hope is lost though, Sora arrives and along with riku and kiari, kicks Xehanort's butt, and saves Kingdom Hearts. Anyway Normura decides to do it will be fine with me though.
- Top 5 Kingdom Hearts III Worlds.
- Kh 2.5 secret trailer of Kh3 ?