Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
-
New Final Fantasy VII Remake Playstation Experience Gameplay Trailer
I was always against square remaking FF7 cause I thought they would somehow screw it up But this looks pretty damn amazing, it's crazy that I actually recognise scenes and remember the dialogue from the original Definitely looking forward to playing this in about 3-5 years time
- The Game Awards 2015
-
RWBY
Something I always liked with RWBY which I was worried would be lacking without Monty was how they matched different fighting styles With RWBY, it's never a case of A is more powerful than B but more of A's fighting style is better suited against B's, it made the fight scenes alot more interesting to watch I was kinda worried I wasn't gonna see as much of this after Qrow vs Winter, which was pretty cliche, anime, teleport battle (I think it was actually my least favourite fight in the series so far) But I gotta say I really enjoyed watching Mercury's fight and it definitely gives me more faith in the series future fights. Dare I say it but his animations and choreography almost seemed like Monty-level animation. I can see them missing that level of fight animation for the characters with weapons but I think they'll get there eventually. And there's alot more to come this season, so maybe i'll be surprised
-
PS Remote Play coming to PC & Mac
I'm definitely gonna be making use of this, question now though is when it will actually be available
-
Zidane and squall dissidia trailer
The lack of Blasting Zone disturbs me, now what attack am I supposed to spam?
-
New gameplay & story updates coming to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
I sure hope we get an up to date version of this when it releases internationally It would suck if we were months behind the Japanese version
-
New Dissidia Cloud Trailer
Looking forward to seeing Squalls trailer tomorrow, maybe we'll finally get a definitive answer on how his Draw ability works
-
RWBY
http://mangafox.me/manga/rwby Well, this is officially a thing
- There's an even bigger character they could add to Smash
-
Bigger chances for Sora to appear in smash?
I'd like to think so, but at the end of the day it's up to Disney
-
Cloud from Final Fantasy VII coming to Super Smash Bros
That's it. I'm getting a 3ds, with Black Friday coming up its the perfect time. Gonna grab the first deal I find.
- The real reason of when PS4 is getting Rise of the Tomb Raider
-
What if Warner Bros was Exchanged with Disney
Everybody would probably be arguing whether or not DC should be in the game
-
i'm mad at square enix
I'll hold onto my anger until D23 ends, heck, technically it hasn't even started yet If we don't get the trailer by Monday, then I'll be angry at Square, until then it's the source's fault
-
Sora Needs Hair Cut !
Clearly he learns the gravity spell when he gets his new outfit and decides to use it on his hair in order to become more aerodynamic
-
Sora Needs Hair Cut !
Isn't it the same hairstyle but just more proportional to his head and less gravity-defying? Gotta admit though I felt like it was a bit off too, we probably just need to see more before we get used to it
-
Collection of all info on the trailers
I need to watch this trailer now
-
Premium theater event International starting times
Well looks like I'm gonna have a lot of news to wake up to I guess it's better than having to spend the day waiting
- What main character would you freak out over if they appeared in a KHIII trailer?
- What do you think about Sora's DDD outfit?
-
How to p*ss off a Kingdom Hearts fan
*looks around nervously*
- If you had the chance to talk to Tetsuya Nomura what would you say?
- How Star Wars could work in the Kingdom Hearts series
-
Square Enix considering crowdfunding for localizing niche titles
This makes a lot of sense but I can see them getting a lot of negative backlash for it
- GamesTM magazine interview with Tetsuya Nomura discusses Disney's role and the possibility of multiple playable characters in Kingdom Hearts III