Everything posted by Percseus
-
Something about Xion
Why Saix he is to worried about missions and politics, plus he has that nasty scar.
- Just played 3 hours of FF XIV
-
Something about Xion
She is a selfish Puppet that wants Roxas's dick.
-
Who is your favorite character from Kingdom Hearts
Ansem "I know all there is to know."
- Just played 3 hours of FF XIV
- Between Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo, who's your favorite?
- is it odd that I am more hyped for 2.5 then KH3
- gonna
- Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII Reviews have surfaced(feel free to post them here)
-
Can't touch the Blount!
>Football stuff It is all good I guess, but really drug jokes lol.
- Roxas street
- Great Idea For Kh3.? Possibly The Best.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV is IGN's MMORPG of 2013
- FINAL FANTASY XIV is IGN's MMORPG of 2013
- Which trio of heroes from the KH series is your favorite?
-
Roxas street
This thread... is it really that late at night?
-
NEW KH Images (That I Made)!
Good work
-
I Did Not Expect This
My sister has it, but I have not started playing it yet... I really should since she sucks at Zelda hardcore
- Percseus's status update
- Percseus's status update
- Do you think you'll ever stop liking the KH series?
- Remembering the MyBB days aka KH13 V2
- Welcome to the site
- Nothing
-
Max Goof in KH
Max could be cool, I like him in the Goofy movies he is very interesting