Everything posted by EricBwn
-
Bringing back Trinity marks and Puzzles.
I'd love for trinity marks to return and whoever said the Lilo and Stitch experiments as findables instead of the dalmations has a great idea, I'd love to see that.
- "VS MODE" Competitive Kingdom Hearts III?
- Who'd like to see a Photo Mode in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
2.8 Release Date Speculation!
I hope it's sooner than next September.
- What if Kingdom Hearts 3 split into two games
-
How much will you Spoiler yourself 0.2 ?
Not going to spoil it for myself.
- What is your BIGGEST fear for Kingdom Hearts III?
-
[Updated] Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue for $59.99
I can't believe people still pre order games. :wacko:
-
December 2016 release?
I hope its much sooner than that.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer released in 1080p, reveals new Kingdom Hearts III footage
Square have mercy, my heart can't handle so much news so quickly. :lol:
-
Could DDDHD be running at a possible 60fps?
Doubt DDD will but 0.2 better.
- Will Birth By Sleep 0.2 use the Command Deck or the Command Menu for combat?
-
Are you happy Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue was announced?
Very excited!
-
Anyone else disappointed that Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 is not coming to PS3 and XB1?
Nope, I have a PS4 so I don't mind that its only PS4.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue officially announced for PS4, releasing in 2016
Hell yeah! Can't wait for this.
-
Anyone else think it's a safe bet Willa Holland was called back for both BBSFM AND 2.8?
I'd say its probably 50/50 on if she'll be back for this (and KH3) depending on what else she is doing or if she even wants to come back. I hope she does though, changing voice actors in the middle of a series is lame.
- What do you think the supposed Multiplayer of KH3 could entail?
-
What would you like Kingdom Hearts 2.9 to be?
Dream Drop Distance HD.
-
New leak shows Kingdom Hearts 2.9 could be an upcoming title for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4, + possible Kingdom Hearts III info
Please let this be real...
-
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
Sora of course.
-
Spilt screen unlockable
Not a fan of the idea, sorry. Also this is more of a Resident Evil complaint but why the hell don't they fill the entire screen in split screen mode?
-
Anyone else not played Dream Drop Distance yet?
Watched the cutscenes online, not wasting money on a handheld.
-
Has Anyone Considered "Once Upon A Time"?
Oh god no, that show is more cheesy than KH.
- I don't like the voice acting for KHIII
- Tetsuya Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts III with Official PlayStation Magazine UK, states that the fundamental gameplay mechanics almost completed