Everything posted by darkerturbo
-
darkerturbo's status update
Starting school tomorrow. Someone please kill me and send my nobody instead
-
Your most anticipated game for the rest of the year?
It would've been professor Layton vs. Phoenix wright had I replied a few days earlier, but now it's either smash u or persona q
-
What kind of a buy is Persona 5 is to you and why?
I'll definitely be getting it for ps4 on day one. Persona is one of my favorite series and there are very few games I'd put before it.
- Angry birds transformers
-
Have You Ever Burst In Excitement For News?
Most recently this has happened to me for the announcement's of kh3 smash 4, and persona 5
- KH13's Mario Kart 8 Tournament
-
Do you plan on playing all of the games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX at the same time, or each at a time?
I honestly don't see a reason to play different kh games at the same time. I know I'd be bound to screw up because of it at some point
-
Have You Ever Done Any Restrictions?
I've played through all the mario and luigi rpg's at minimum level.
-
New Nintendo Direct Coming Tomorrow
It's about time. I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like there's been hardly any directs this year compared to last year
-
Thanks for the friend request.
No need to thank me. I wouldn't have done it if you didn't seem like a pretty cool guy to begin with.
- Which story will you play first on BbS FM when HD 2.5 ReMIX is released?
-
Mario Kart 8 DLC packs leaked
I'm so happy to see this happening as mario kart 8 was starting to get stale for me. Can't wait to try the new stuff
-
RUMOR:The leaker of the Smash 4 roster might be a Nintendo of America employee
I would just like to say that according to balrog himself, his insider information was just a screenshot from an article he read online. This is from his secondary account.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX fully rated by the ESRB
You know, I was wondering what kingdom hearts is. Thanks for clearing it up!
- What if Kh3 Merged With FF!
-
darkerturbo's status update
About to head to the airport (i'm going to disney world) don't expect to see much if me for the next week
- The next Tomb Raider is coming exclusively to Xbox in Holiday 2015
- Do you usually go to bed early?
- Release Date Window for Kingdom Hearts III definitely after March 2015
- does anybody like the kingdom hearts 3 graphics?
- What do you think about the wind waker?
- Do you think that games in general lose importance to someone as they get older and older?
-
New SSB4 screenshot leaked!
So excited for Shrek in smash bros. They told me he couldn't make it in but I never lost faith.
-
You All Should Be Very Afraid
Welcome back Axel. Hope you had fun at the wedding, and minimal troubles from the crohn's
- Hear the real Destiny Islands