Everything posted by darkerturbo
-
Terra Shouldn't be last
That... is actually a really cool idea.
-
let me make this perfectly clear sora will always be the protagonis
The problem with a game series that has many installments is that the only thing that bothers people as much as change across titles is a lack of change across titles. I personally think Sora should maintain protagonist status (though giving other characters some time to shine wouldn't hurt) but many people will just want change for the sake of change.
-
What If Part 1.5... PERSONA 4 AGAIN! :D
Seems like a logical theory aside from the fact that you are in control of Hero, not Yosuke (and yes, I call him hero because that's obviously his real name)
-
TLOZ: My zelda meme
Oh, wait, my mistake. I thought you were talking about link to the past and link between worlds, not link to the past and the oracle games. Sorry for the confusion
-
TLOZ: My zelda meme
Well actually they aren't the same link, the stories of the two games are just next to each other in the timeline, about 100 years apart.
-
A game that I hope nintendo remasters in hd.
If they do remaster it (and I hope they do) I want them to add extra stars like they did for super mario 64 ds.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 working on in FULL TROTTLE
-
Sonic 06
While I hate Sonic 06 and recognize it as a big steaming pile of shit, I really think the sonic series gets a lot more hate than it deserves, and overall sonic has had more hits than misses.
-
New Mighty No. 9 fundraiser!
You'd think that the 3.8 million they already have would be enough
-
Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS
I really don't think any square enix character has any chance of getting in since square is really protective of everything they own
-
Pre Ordered a Game? POST BELOW WHICH ONE!
Right now I have persona q premium edition and persona 4 arena 2. If a premium/special version of hyrule warriors comes to america I will preorder that, and I'm probably pre-ordering any special versions of smash for 3ds and wii u
-
What is your favorite game in the Mario and Luigi RPG series?
Bowser's Inside Story was my favorite. I thought that it beat out the others in virtually every aspect of the game. If I were to rank them (as hard as that is to do) I'd make it Dream Team second, Partners in Time third, and Superstar Saga fourth.
-
Just recently got a PS4
Congrats, I'll probably add you next time I go on my ps4
-
I Got Offered a Job....
I'd love to see that work of yours, and I'd say the best thing to do is to spent the next 2 years working on your art skills and trying to find any other ways you might be able to get into a job, and if you're still interested in working with her then call her
-
Persona 3/4 Over With?
Oh, right. I didn't even think of it, but all that was confirmed for japan in november, and america in either february or march
-
Unpopular Video Game Opinions Topic
I honestly think the PS Vita is a better console than the 3DS, and is extremely underrated.
-
Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U & 3DS
I assume parts of this are more desires than expectations, but I doubt Kingdom Hearts (or disney characters) will ever be represented in Smash Bros
-
Favorite Game From Each System You Own?
Handhelds: Gameboy: Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga DS: Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (what can i say, its a really good series) 3DS: The Legend of Zelda: a Link Between Worlds Vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Sony Consoles: PS1: Ape Escape PS2: We Love Katamari PS3: Burnout Paradise PS4: Infamous Second Son Nintendo consoles: SNES: Kirby Superstar N64: Super Mario 64 Gamecube: Paper Mario TTYD Wii: Super Mario Galaxy Wii U: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Microsoft consoles: Xbox: Burnout 3: Takedown Xbox 360: Rayman Legends Sega consoles: Mega Drive: Sonic 2
-
Persona 3/4 Over With?
As much as I love the casts of persona 3 and persona 4, I do have to agree that they have been used to death (4 more than 3 ironically, despite being the newer title) though I'm sure that they'll be put into crossover titles with the persona 5 team. I'm pretty sure we can expect a third fighting game (either with the teams from 4 and 5 or 3 4 and 5), a portable version of persona 5, and another music title if this one does well. I also think there's a pretty good chance the kirijo group will come up in persona 5, though I am unsure to what extent.
-
Comic-Con 2014
I won't be going to the one in California, but I will be going to the one in New York in fall.
-
Guess what ?
That's gotta be rough to deal with, but at least you're out of there now.
-
hello!
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it!
-
KH3 Sad Ending Will Lead to KH4? My Crazy Prediction
I'm pretty sure that we're barely even going to have a hint at who or what the next antagonist or goal will be.
-
Riku and King Mickey finding three wielders?
I'd expect it to be Aqua, since Ven can only be reached by Aqua, and if anyone can get through to Terra's heart it's Ven
- IMDb has uploaded a "full cast and crew" page for KH3