Everything posted by D0G3
-
Hello!
I already like you. You have a cool avi, and seem pretty awesome.
-
How long until TGS?
It's sometime in September if I remember correctly. I'm really excited for it. I want moar info on Kingdom Hearts III! Oh, and a TWEWY Sequel Announcement would be nice. Please Squeenix. Give me at least one of those two things. Don't crush my hopes and dreams... ;u;
-
Make up ur own Nobody name!
X0DG3 Screw it. D0G3 can't make any cool names! D:
-
What battles have you been stuck in Previous Kingdom Hearts games?
1- None of them COM- Riku Replica (Reverse/Rebirth Mode), and Ansem SOD. 2- N/A. Haven't beaten the whole game. Days- The Leechgrave Birth By Sleep- Venitas (Aqua Final Boss), Braig (Aqua fight) and Terranort (Terra Final Boss) re:coded- N/A 3D- Anti Black Coat Nightmare, Ansem SOD Second Form, Young Xehanort,
-
so i really wanted to replay 358/2 days
I'd play the game again. I've heard that the movie kinda sucks.
- Is sora connected to Kingdom Hearts?
-
Is HD 2.5 ReMIX the game you're looking forward the most for the rest of 2014?
Hahaha. No. Sorry 2.5. I already own 2, re:Coded, and BBS. Why would that excite me more than Super Smash Brothers and Pokemon?
- I just realized something.
-
Creepiest moment in kingdom hearts?
Vanitas's creepy ass laugh for sure.
- What was your first thought about BBS?
-
How come Xehanort the only black person in kh is evil
I find it really odd how Japanese games never actually have any characters that are Japanese. Square Enix is not Rascist against Black People. They're racist against themselves.
-
Am i the only one?
Great. Now I need to watch the trailer again and see for myself. *Grumble Gumble Grumble.*
- Something (not so important) i like to see in KH3
-
What Does Sora Silently Mouth To Donald and Goofy Before the Demyx Fight?
I have no idea.
- if utada cant sing for kingdom hearts 3
-
ESRB Rating different for 2.5 yo!~
Wow. When I saw "Use of Alcohol": I instantly got a mental image of Mickey Mouse drinking beer... Just... Wow.
-
New Kingdom Hearts Play Arts figures revealed at San Diego Comic Con
Dang. I would love a Roxas figure. But I don't intend to go to Comic-con, and I probably never will.
-
No more pins for the pre-order of 2.5 Limited Edition
Awww. I actually kinda wanted a pin.
- kh3 plot twist!
-
this describes our opinions on the NA limited edition
Pins? I wonder what their Psychs are. I mean... PINS... Worst thing to come with ever... Heheheh...
- how much did you like kingdom hearts chain of memories?
-
Favorite Kingdom Hearts Cover Art
Days. Why has no-one said Days!? D': I personally think the cover on it looks great.
- Trailers & Spoiling KH3
-
KHFM Recolored Heartless
Now I want a shiny heartless! D':
-
Concerning Pixar In The Next Saga.
Up. I'm calling it, Sora will be forced into carrying the floating house around, you get balloon magic there