Everything posted by D0G3
- What Sora and others need to do in kh3.
-
Why do people want to play as Roxas and Riku so much?
I wanna play as ALL OF THE KEYBLADE WIELDERS! *Crazy smile* Even if each one (Barring Sora for obvious reasons) Only has a little bit of playtime. I don't care if that's too many. I'm crazy.
-
Limited Edition of Kingdom Hearts 2.5?
^ What they said. I'd love that.
-
Have you already decided in which order are you going to play the Kingdom Hearts games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX?
I think I'm gonna go KH2 (Because I haven't played it yet), Watch Re:Coded, and If I feel like replaying it, Than Birth By Sleep~
-
Frozen plot in KH III
Someone has their priorities straight.
- What's your general opinion on Re:Coded
-
How did you know of the existence of Kingdom Hearts
I was Eight. It was Christmas Eve and we were over at my cousins' house. They got a few of their gifts early, so they got 365 Days Early. It perked my interest, so I bought it. No regrets.
-
358/2 Days, I love this game so much.
I'll always love Days: Despite the bad things that people say about it. It's the first Kingdom Hearts I ever played.
-
Which KH game was the first one you played?
Mine was 365 Days Back when I was like EIGHT. I was really bad at the game... But I have REALLY fond memories of it. And I don't care what anyone says about it: I will always love Days.
-
I let my friend play Kingdom Hearts
Oh gosh. Your friend's reactions are really funny. I'll admit, I've never done anything like this with a friend, as nobody ever wants to play any games I suggest :c. But I'd personally love it if I could do something like that. Although I haven't gotten anyone to play Kingdom Hearts (YET >:c) I have gotten my Grandma to watch me play another Squeenix game. I have to admit. I laughed far too hard at the "I thought your teammate this week was supposed to be a BOY" "HE IS." Conversation We had. *SHOT* I'd love to show her a Kingdom Hearts Game Next~
-
Why all the Atlantica hate?
I just don't like it because it's The Little Mermaid of all things. I just don't like that movie. And the backround music annoyed me too. Haters Gonna Hate
-
Pre Order Bonuses
I'd actually preorder it as soon as I could if it had those things. QwQ That would be amazing.
- Will Riku Have A Romantic Interest In Kingdom Hearts III?
-
remember all those people who complained about too many spinoffs
It's fine~ I wasn't necessarily directing that at you. ^^ More of just the people who use "Spinoff" as a downgrading term.
-
remember all those people who complained about too many spinoffs
In my eyes those games are HARDLY even spinoffs. I mean... Think about this. Just because they don't have a number: Does that mean they're not canon or the same? In no way! Calling something like 3D or Birth By Sleep a Spinoff is just dumb. I mean, let's put it this way. That's like calling Pokemon X and Y a Spinoff of Pokemon just because it doesn't continue the Gen 1 Story Exactly. And that's even less reasonable! As Kingdom Hearts DOES continue it's story through these so-called "Spinoffs"
-
Worlds in KH3 (Speculate)
SHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYASHIBUYA I mean... I'd love to see some worlds that are overall important... Ya' Know... Traverse Town, Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, Keyblade Graveyard, ECT. As for new worlds: I'd personally love an Up (Although I have NO idea how it would work) or Wreck it Ralph World. As for reoccurring Disney Worlds... I don't really have any preference. Also Shibuya,
-
Which character theme is your favorite?
Xion's theme can bring tears to my eyes. Her's for sure.
-
Which version of Dearly Beloved is your favorite?
I think it has to be Days... Simply beautiful.
-
An Unexpected Turn Of Events?
Should I be concerned that I actually like this idea? I'd love an evil Sora! But I'm a Sick Derangement Person, so That shouldn't be THAT concerning.
-
Top 3 Kingdom Hearts characters?
1) Roxas. My nostalgia will always blind me. I don't care what ANYONE says about Days Being a Mediocre Game, or the prologue to Kingdom Hearts 2 being too long. Nothing will ever make me dislike Roxas. He's awesome, and the poor guy had to deal with a lot. 2) Axel/Lea. GOT IT MEMORIZED. 'Nuff Said. 3) Xigbar/Braig. He's a troll. Troll characters are fun.
-
There's Something I Want To Ask
Nah. Not the final boss. Maybe a TWEWY bonus boss~
-
Have you already played all of the games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX in their original platforms?
Nope~ I own II, But I haven't gotten around to beating it yet, and I don't even own Re:Coded.
- Castle Oblivion in Kingdom Hearts III?
- Which Characters do you Want to Play as in Kingdom Hearts 3?
- top 15 worlds i want in kh3