Everything posted by Marco Basile
-
is Eraqus Terras father?
Sir, you just made my day.
-
Are these two cutscenes the same cutscene?
The ending of Re:Coded is when Sora, Riku and Kairi are already home after the defeat of Xemnas; the ending of KHII is immediately after the ending of Re:Coded
- Guide to the Crown Stickers and their Locations - Birth by Sleep Final Mix
-
Armored Terra in KH2/BBS
If I'm not wrong, Birth by Sleep didn't support capes (But I still can't understand why...)
-
Soundtrack.
I would really like to buy those CDs, I have the Piano Collections (Both CDs).
- Square Enix Germany comments on petition for European localization of Kingdom Hearts III
-
Do the new scenes have to be unlocked
Well, if you miss them you can watch them in Theater Mode.
-
is Eraqus Terras father?
I guess he sees him as a "Father" but he's not probably his real father.
- Kingdom hearts 2 difficulty damage
-
did anyone notice that the osaka team made the charecters feet normal for 2.5?
Finally, I'd say!
-
Why was Xemnas after Ventus?
He obviously wanted him to be one of the Vessel.
- Square Enix Germany comments on petition for European localization of Kingdom Hearts III
-
Marty Sliva Says 2.5 is awesome.
Well if you want to complete it at 100%, 100 hours is the minimum time you need
-
Boss fights re-playable after you beat them
I hope Square Enix will do the same thing they did for KH3D, I loved so much to fight against bosses even more powerful!
- Square Enix Germany comments on petition for European localization of Kingdom Hearts III
- Do you prefer COM or Re:COM
-
Why Donald annoys me.
Donald, teasing Sora since 2002.
-
Which Princess is which?
The top one is definitely Pluto.
-
So...Proud Mode...
So, have you ever tried to choose the sword and to discard the shield at the beginning of the game in Proud Mode?
-
Those stupid Gummi Ship missions...
Even worse than the Poster game in Twilight Town (in order to complete Jiminy's Journal in KH2)
-
A Question About the ReMIX
That glitch was only in the first American version of the FIRST Kingdom Hearts, obviously in the ReMIX version it has been erased.
-
So, who has beat the Dustflier here?
He was not that difficult, it was just the battle that was too long.
-
I let my friend play Kingdom Hearts
One of my friend had the same reactions years ago x'D
- Giving away two free pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!
- Giving away two free pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!