Everything posted by Stray Reaper
-
Hello :)
Hello hope you have fun
-
ScottishSkarmory is Evolving.
Happy Birthday
-
Am I the only one who thinks "Ooops, I Did It Again" is the perfect theme song for Namine?
Thanks now I can't not not think about that
-
i just noticed im the creator of a skype group that have over 30 people, I FEEL THE POWER
Why haven't I gotten an invite?
-
Axent Wear Kitty Headphones
Hey I am a guy I wouldn't be ashamed to wear them
-
Axent Wear Kitty Headphones
Wait why would you need a girl friend to buy one?
-
Axent Wear Kitty Headphones
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones So who is buying a pair?
-
THERE IS A STORM A BREWIN
Bad Moon on the rise?
-
Hi
Welcome to the craziness just hope you don't fall to darkness.
- The Truth About KH13
- Keyblades up! This is a stake-out
-
And here comes another depression wave
Hang in there it does get better
- The internet feels so dead today; barely any new YouTube vids, lack of tweets and posts on forums...
-
Possible battle match-ups?
I would love to see Vanitas vs Ventus. I do want to see Ansem the Wise Vs Terranort. Eraqus vs Old Master Xehanort. Just because it would be fun to watch. Sora vs Ventus. What I want to see some in fighting?
- My Little Pony and Equestria Girls on KH 3
-
Revelation About Life
Damn that is what keeps happening to clothes I don't like and I rationalize it by I burnt them in a fire
- Logical explanation to start at Lv 1 for Kingdom Hearts 3
-
That's it. Australia is dead.
Why is Australia dead?
-
23 years old. I´m old... X(
Happy Birthday
- frowny face
-
Which font seems angry to you?
Comic Sans Best font
-
Which font seems angry to you?
Comic Sans
-
I officially hate driving. After this mistake I made earlier today, It makes me hate driving even...
Because it is other people trying to get around in metal boxes in wheels
-
the electrician at my school looks a lot like Tony stark from iron man
Put him in a cave with a box of scrap and we will find out
-
Adds Up
My first drafts have more raw character and emotions which I like better. My final copies can be understood though