Everything posted by kybldmstr94
-
[Updated] Announcing the official Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ KH13 party!
ID: 21460 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Bwmo5Fh6hGaEd0T00zQmdjMlU PLEASE ADD ME
- Launch time?
-
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now available for download in North America
Facebook post gone now
- Launch time?
- Launch time?
- What do you want to see in Kingdom hearts 3 final level/final boss
- Do you think another Final Fantasy character will be introduced in the world of Hercules again?
-
question about unchanging armor trophy
Just do not go anywhere near the equipment section of the menu all game and you will get the trophy
- Do you think Kingdom Hearts III's release date will be announced this year?
-
Can someone explain EXP 0
Okay I think you may be correct and I was thinking of KHFM HD. I was watching this years AGDQ stream for KHFM HD and at certain points the runner would turn on EXP Zero in order to help in a fight. Thanks
-
Can someone explain EXP 0
No there are definitely hidden abilities (properties) associated with EXP Zero I just can't remember what they are.
-
Can someone explain EXP 0
In KH2FM can someone please explain to me the "hidden abilities" of EXP 0? Of course I understand it means no experience will be gained but I have heard speed runners refer to its hidden abilities which they take advantage of in runs for certain bosses. Also could someone please explain the hidden abilities for EXP 0 in the other KH games? (However I am most interested in 2FM)
-
Glitches in 2.5.
I have only encountered one major glitch and it is the one with using Limit Form in the first Xemnas fight. Another minor glitch is the one involving the final Xemnas battle with the reversal reaction command not always coming up, but there are workarounds for it and actually make the game more thrilling. You will get over the slow load times and soon stop caring about it. Also it will become second nature for you to pause everytime you go into a Form and just learn to do that. 2.5 is my favorite KH game and you should get it! Enjoy all the extra FM content
- Have you watched a movie just because it was in Kingdom Hearts?
-
Is this way to beat Lingering Will legit in 2.5?
Yes this does work in 2.5. Also this strat works for several of the Orginization data battles. A few names that comes to mind are Roxas, Saix, and Axel,
-
Would be nice to have more original worlds that aren't mainly towns
I think we will visit the actual Kingdom Hearts this time around as a world
-
When will the next world reveal be?
I would suspect E3 as well. Also I would wager to say we will only get 1 more world reveal before the games release so as to not spoil too much.
- Biggest KH2FM Glitch yet (Lit af)
- My friend just gave the best KH3 theory ever
-
KH2FM Question
You need to be able to level up drives and summons because it is requirement for the Paradox Cups and Cavern of Remembrance
- Pick one character who you can't wait to see again in Kingdom Hearts III
-
Top Kingdom Hearts 2 Players?
I would vote for Bizkit047
-
Future Collectors editions for III / 2.8? What do we want to see?
I know this is out of the realm of collector's editions but I want a KH3 exclusive PS4
- Daybreak Town in KH3
-
Premium Theatre event forum
Watch it be a total let down and everyone just rages after