Everything posted by supermegaroxas
- Kingdom Hearts III Final Xehanort Battle Theme
-
Pokémon Sun/Moon Discussion Thread!
Nothing left for corocoro again
-
Pokken Tournament Outsells Street Fighter 5
I've been interested in the game but I'm not sure because it looks repetitive, is it actually worth it?
- There should be no more private events for kh3
- Happy Birthday SorRik!
- "DragonBall Super"
- Kingdom Hearts III Final Xehanort Battle Theme
- Kingdom Hearts III Final Xehanort Battle Theme
- Which video game genre do you enjoy the most?
-
HAPPY MAY THE 4TH
Hey, I saw this yesterday, it's very cool =D
-
Captain America: Civil War Has Already Made Big Bucks Internationally! :D
Yeah it definitely was a set up for a future film and yeah everyone where laughing a lot, and I got super hype in certain scenes that I felt I like screaming
-
Captain America: Civil War Has Already Made Big Bucks Internationally! :D
Just saw the movie here in Tijuana, barely manage to get tickets, the movie was really great and fun, I think the only thing that I didn't like is the villain, it didn't convince me It's good to know the movie is doing great
-
[Updated] First official Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- announced
Yeah same please!I want to meet yoko!
-
Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the wii u virtual console
Great, I only bought 3ds port because it impossible for me to get the Wii version Nice going Nintendo thank you so much...
-
No NX at E3, Launching March 2017, Along With New Zelda
Well at least that means that my top game this year is FFXV
-
No NX at E3, Launching March 2017, Along With New Zelda
Don't do me this nintendo!
-
Robert Kirkman Says Telltale’s The Walking Dead Season 3 Gets Pretty Close To The Current Comics Timeline
I didn't know those games were canon
- I just realized...
-
Sora96 is Alive
Sometimes I see him on gematsu
- What do you think about the recent PS4K/Neo rumors?
-
I think Nintendo putting Linkle in Hyrule warriors was a hint for a female link being in zelda u
I think it was this onehttp://www.gamezone.com/news/nintendo-teases-surprise-twist-in-delayed-legend-of-zelda-for-wii-u-3426667
-
I think Nintendo putting Linkle in Hyrule warriors was a hint for a female link being in zelda u
Maybe that was the twist that eiji was referring some time ago
-
Me after the release of Unchained X
You got that right!
- Adding on to the Rebirth Theory
- Are the missions, including story up to date in the NA version?