Everything posted by A Heartless Nobody
-
Oh,boy...
Keep in mind that the costumes have not been confirmed to be related to the Smash Ballot. The author wrongly assumes that in the article. The Smash Ballot results will not be announced until later this year, after October 3rd. The new update has absolutely nothing to do with the Smash Ballot. I'm still really upset that Chrom isn't going to be playable, but in the meantime everyone should cool down, have a warm cup of coffee, and vote for Sora. #sora4smash
-
How will you play KHIII
I'll probably play it with my younger brother so I'll play on easy mode and run through really quickly on the first run. I'll probably replay it on the other difficulties after that. I like to replay on a higher difficulty with each playthrough.
- Are you excited now knowing Kingdom Hearts III will appear at D23 Expo in America?
- What Disney worlds have Nomura chosen for Kingdom Hearts 3
-
That Moment In Your Life When...
"Link. He's from Kingdom Hearts right?"-My dad on day when I was playing Smash Brothers.
-
KH challenge ideas?
I've thought about that before, but I haven't done it for obvious reasons. If it didn't take so long it would be fun.
-
Your most anticipated game for the remainder of 2015?
Well I was really looking forward to Zelda Wii U. Then Nintendo decided to be Nintendo and delayed. Fortunately the Star Wars Battlefront footage showed this year looked promising.
- Which is your favourite look for Sora in the Kingdom Hearts franchise?
- How far along is KHIII?
- Square Enix Europe reuploads Kingdom Hearts III logo ahead of E3
- Do you have a favorite ice cream flavor?
-
With the posts made by SE France, do you think Kingdom Hearts has a chance at appearing at E3?
I know Square Enix hasn't made an official statement, but it's become clear to me that Square's European offices don't hint at things for no reason. Square Enix France and Germany hinted at something KH3 related, so I'm gonna bet that we'll get some kind of news really soon. But I'm not gonna get upset if nothing KH3 related pops up.
- How many different places have you lived in?
- Would you ever consider naming your children after a Kingdom Hearts character?
- When I lost all my respect for Konami...
-
What Is The Silliest Thing You've EVER Done?!
I had to have blood drawn about a year ago. My parents and five doctors tried to hold me down but I broke free.
-
Have you been deeply inspired by anything from Kingdom Hearts?
I was inspired by the music. "Dearly Beloved" especially makes me look back and see where I've been and where I'm going in the future. I lived in Paraguay when I started the series, and now I'm in Jordan, and when KH3 comes out I'll probably be getting ready to go to the States for college.
- Do you think Star Wars will feature in Kingdom Hearts III?
- Do you think Star Wars will feature in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Dont Piss off Aqua 0.0
That sounds awesome.
-
Smash Bros...yeah...I need a mentor...
Just don't use Little Mac's side special flat out. I've died so many times because of that abomination.
-
List of possible Square Enix games at their E3 press conference for 2015
Nomura: On one hand, technological tests have proven that we are capable of making an HD version of the game, but on the other hand, I also feel that it may not be as appealing (compared to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX) if we release Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] on its own. We are still trying to determine what would be the best course of action. I just thought I should finish the quote for you. We should really start to take the problems with KH3DHD more seriously, unless it's released with 1.5+2.5 or with a localized version of KHX I don't think it'll happen. I don't really want KH3DHD because there's no Final Mix version of the game, but I'd buy it if Square released KHX with it. I think that the most likely release for KH3DHD is after or at the same time as KH3's release date (assuming that it would be released along with KHX) not this year.
- Someone needs to hack Smashboards.
- Square Enix is hosting a dedicated conference at E3 2015
- What do you usually do on your birthday?