Everything posted by A Heartless Nobody
- Which Spring anime are you enjoying the most so far?
- What is your favorite film based on a video game?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
- How would you take a Kingdom Hearts 3 delay?
- Which is your favorite recent movie trailer?
- Something that's bothered me about the city in The World That Never Was
-
What are your thoughts on Unchained χ so far?
A Heartless Nobody replied to shibuyarain's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I have yet to play it, because I encountered some hiccups during the download, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love it. Edit: I have played it now and I love it.
-
PS4 and Xbox One are too weak hardware-wise
From what I've heard the 30FPS is just for the platinum demo. I've heard that they're still going to make the full game 60FPS.
-
Its Spring Break(And Art)
Thank you. I don't know how to repay you.
-
Its Spring Break(And Art)
I wish that I could art.
- Which of Project Destati's three albums do you think will be the best?
-
What Alignment are you?
I think that it depends on what people you're comparing yourself to, but I would probably say that I'm True Neutral in most cases.
- [EXCLUSIVE] KH13 interview with Hajime Tabata and Tetsuya Nomura
- KINGDOM HEARTS III UNCOVERED CONFIRMED!
-
What's your favorite video game on each console your owned?
N64: Paper Mario (I don't acctually have the console, but I have the game) GameCube: Super Mario Sunshine Wii: Twilight Princes Wii U: Wind Waker HD PlayStation 1: Final Fantasy VII (Again, I don't technically own this console, but I have the PlayStation 1 version of the game) PlayStation 2: Shadow of the Colossus PlayStation 3: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 (Specifically Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix) PlayStation 4: I'm stuck between saying Little Big Planet 3 or Star Wars Battlefront EA (Say what you want about the game, but in my eyes it's Star Wars, and Star Wars is priceless) However, there's no way that either one will be able to compete with Kingdom Hearts 3 PC: Attack on Titan Tribute Game (I don't know if PC counts, but I want people to play this game, so I said it anyway... It's free) PSP: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core or Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Game Boy Advance: A Link to the Past Nintendo DS: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Nintendo 3DS: It's hard to say maybe Fantasy Life, Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora's Mask 3D, A Link Between Worlds, Fire Emblem Awakening, or Kingdom Hearts DDD
-
What are your WORST games of all time!?
Clash of Clans. I don't really feel like ranting right now though.
- Your Dragon Name
- This Cover is so Beautiful! :D
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game has the best design and selection of Disney worlds?
Kingdom Hearts 2, because it does the best at averything.
-
KHFM Oblivion Ruined
Well Oblivion looks dope and Divine Rose looks like someone spewed all over an ice cream cone. Of course Oblivion does have much longer reach, and while that may seem insignificant, I've always found the longer keyblades in KH1 to be the easiest to use. Also, Oblivion deals stronger critical blows than Divine Rose, although Divine Rose triggers more critical hits. Also, despite what people are saying, Oblivion was actually nerfed, but the stats that were changed just aren't shown in the game. It's critical bonus went down from +4 to +2.
-
The Moderators Team Is Hiring!
I don't know exactly what to do, but I think I could be up for the challenge and figure it out pretty easily. I'd like to apply. Also, I look through the forums all day and I think I live in a different timezone than most other people on this site.
-
so if cloud is coming back...
HYPE!!!!!!! If anyone thinks the Kingdom Hearts 3 hype is dead, they're wrong !!!!
-
Sora and Kairi Romance Preferable at the beginning or the near the end?
I think that Sora and Kairi are gonna share a paupu fruit at the end of the credits, and then that'll pretty much be the bulk of the romance between them.
- How far into the english dubbing process do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 is?
- Big Hero 6: The Series