Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer reveals that the game will release in Japan on January 12, 2017

During Sony's pre-TGS 2016 press conference, a shortened version of the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer was shown, with a release date: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will release in Japan on January 12, 2017.

An extended version of the trailer will be released on the next hour.

Will you be picking up Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue when it releases on January 12th, 2017? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Might want to fix your question at the end there buddy...

Yes I am still picking up this game regardless of when it comes out January isn't that big of a delay it dose suck but oh well, also that means that KH3 will most likely not be coming out in 2017 so good news is Persona 5 game of the year

Everything Square makes lately is inevitably delayed...now that I think about it, maybe they didn't want it to conflict with FF15.

Edited by Ultima Spark

Someone was able to post the trailer. I don't think this is technically a leak so here you go:

(If it is a leak or if I should remove it for any reason, please inform me immediately).

So apparently, the stream went offline right when this trailer was showing -_-. Luckily, someone posted it.

EDIT: KHInsider has posted the trailer as well. It can be viewed here:

Edited by Master Eraqus

MOTHER- SON OF A- GRRRR!!! Okay, Okay, calm down. Time to reevaluate. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 in October, Final Fantasy XV in November, The Last Guardian in December, Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue in January, and Pokemon Sun in March. 

I hope they at least made that the release day world wide. Since they delayed the game they have no excuse for releasing it even a few days later in NA. Well, at least the gave an exact date. I'll still wait for the NA release date to be officializes before pre-ordering. Still really, really, super duper mad though. Like, if I where the Hulk, I'd go full on world-breaker.

Also, I thought Nomura said this trailer was supposed to be a little longer? This the E3 trailer was 2:59, this clocked in at 1:01, almost two minutes shorter.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

They delayed it for sure because of XV's delay to Nov 29. The games would be releasing too close to each other and that wouldn't be a wise business move. They might also be doing a PS4 Pro version with enhanced graphics/FPS. Still sucks that both XV and 2.8 are now delayed 

Honestly, I'm kinda relieved. Between both Pokemon Sun & Moon, FFXV, Gravity Rush 2, & South Park: TFbW (which all come out insanely close to each other), I'm gonna need a bit of a RPG breather for a little while. But still, that trailer made me even more pumped up for it! :D

My initial reaction for finding out its delay: Oh man. Now I'm a little annoyed.

Few minutes later: Meh, I can wait for another month. It's not like this is a huge delay.

absolute bull sh** cause that means no fu***** KH3 in 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really. Just because 2.8 is releasing in 2017 doesn't automatically mean that 3 won't release next year either. I'm not saying it will for certain, but it's not confirming anything for KH3.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Nice to see someone managed to post the trailer. Though I will admit, I find this trailer a bit underwhelming for some reason. Maybe because I find it to be so short?

From what I can gather, this is a short version of the trailer and that the full trailer will be released soon.

So, in other words, this was a trailer for the trailer. xD

From what I can gather, this is a short version of the trailer and that the full trailer will be released soon.

So, in other words, this was a trailer for the trailer. xD

Alright. Thanks for the info.

My initial reaction for finding out its delay: Oh man. Now I'm a little annoyed.

Few minutes later: Meh, I can wait for another month. It's not like this is a huge delay.

Not really. Just because 2.8 is releasing in 2017 doesn't automatically mean that 3 won't release next year either. I'm not saying it will for certain, but it's not confirming anything for KH3.

Yeah that could be true im just going off what nomura said, one KH game every year up to the release of KH3