Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I want to know what you guys think about xion returning for kh3.  She made a 10 second appearance in DDD, which might foreshadow something.  Although I don't see how its possible that xion can return unless she is taken out of sora (namine anyone?).  I feel like she still has something to do, and I remember her being shown in Coded (that thing was 10 times for confusing than Inception).  Any thoughts, theories, ideas?  Plus I love her theme, so I wanna hear it again in kh3.

If I recall correctly, we got a few of her lines from KH3 at one of the concerts. In one form or another, she'll definitely be making an appearance. And because this is probably more of Nomura's bullcrap of bringing back dead characters, she'll probably be her own person too.

Edited by MythrilMagician

Well, I definitely think that Xion will return in Kingdom Hearts III, and it's been implied before that she'll be one of the people that returns and becomes their own person, ya know? How that will exactly go about remains to be seen, but I think it has something to do with the Key To Return Hearts, which I speculate is what Ansem The Wise's data is about! :D

I want to see her so bad in Kingdom Hearts III! X_X

she's probably coming back because KH3 is essentially a dead/lost character reunion party. 

no one's staying dead, regardless of whether or not they should even come back. 

personally, i thought Xion served her purpose by giving Days a reason to exist. it was a one and done sort of deal imo but now she's probably coming back when it feels unnecessary. 

Even though I loved Days and Xion in the story I feel like her sacrifice in Days would be made kinda less by her coming back. I would love for her to come back but at the same time I think, 'What happens after, though?' Like what role will she play in the future of the series? Same with everyone slated to come back really. Are they just gonna be npcs from now on in future games, or make cameo appearances?? This is something I'm very worried about actually. We have fought with these characters, seen their struggles and trials, their hopes, their dreams, their failures and smiles. We have played their points of view in most cases and to have them just sort of pushed to the side after coming back, to never play their stories again would really suck if I'm honest. Idk, I'm conflicted about everyone coming back but especially roxas and xion. I hate to say it but I think it would be better in the story if they actually failed to bring them back. Like they try and fail and realise they are never coming back. I would hate for it to happen, but from a story perspective I think it would be the best choice.

Been fine with Xion coming back tbh.

For all we know this reunion party doesn't even last long and someone from our side ends up biting the dust for good because technically Aqua, Terra and Ventus are all not dead whereas Xion did died and Roxas just willing returned to Sora.

Well, I definitely think that Xion will return in Kingdom Hearts III, and it's been implied before that she'll be one of the people that returns and becomes their own person, ya know? How that will exactly go about remains to be seen, but I think it has something to do with the Key To Return Hearts, which I speculate is what Ansem The Wise's data is about! :D

I want to see her so bad in Kingdom Hearts III! X_X

euhh, which data xD?

I have no doubt that Xion, Roxas, Namine, Ventus, Aqua, and Terra will all return in KH3. That's what the main point of coded was, the main point of the ending of Dream Drop Distance with Ansem the Wise, and the main point of the Blank Points cutscene from Birth by Sleep.

euhh, which data xD?

Okay, remember that time when Sora was sleeping, regaining his memories that Namine was piecing back together? Well, during that time, Ansem The Wise, or Diz, as he was going by that time, had been doing research on the heart, and the results he got from said research got implanted into Sora during his year long sleep! And so, the bottle that he gives Riku in DDD is actually the data he transplanted into Sora, which is the data I believe will be the key to forging the Key To Return Hearts, and therefore bring back Roxas, Namine and Xion! :D

Okay, remember that time when Sora was sleeping, regaining his memories that Namine was piecing back together? Well, during that time, Ansem The Wise, or Diz, as he was going by that time, had been doing research on the heart, and the results he got from said research got implanted into Sora during his year long sleep! And so, the bottle that he gives Riku in DDD is actually the data he transplanted into Sora, which is the data I believe will be the key to forging the Key To Return Hearts, and therefore bring back Roxas, Namine and Xion! :D

If this happens in coded, then I have excuse, if it didn't, I don't have excuse for not knowing this, cuz I'm supposed to know EVERYTHING.

Xion is a puppet that grew a heart before returning Sora's memories to him. Meaning Soon will return as long as she has made a full connection to Sora, which absolutely is the case so....

Edited by Hero of Winds

If this happens in coded, then I have excuse, if it didn't, I don't have excuse for not knowing this, cuz I'm supposed to know EVERYTHING.

Lol, Coded just relayed to us about the people Sora needs to save. Him having Ansem's Data goes as far back as KHII, and the reveal of what the data is was given to us in DDD, so yeah, that's basically the gist of it! :)

Lol, Coded just relayed to us about the people Sora needs to save. Him having Ansem's Data goes as far back as KHII, and the reveal of what the data is was given to us in DDD, so yeah, that's basically the gist of it! :)

Ansem putting his data inside Sora was mentioned for the first time in Blank Points, actually. But yeah, the data was given to Riku in DDD, and gets a mention in 0.2. Mickey learns the data exists in coded tho, because Data-Naminé mentions it.

Ansem putting his data inside Sora was mentioned for the first time in Blank Points, actually. But yeah, the data was given to Riku in DDD, and gets a mention in 0.2. Mickey learns the data exists in coded tho, because Data-Naminé mentions it.

Yeah, I know it was mentioned in Blank Points, which is why I'm saying that Ansem's Data was being implanted within Sora since Kingdom Hearts II, just that we got the reveal of that in Blank Points proper! I forgot that bit about Mickey having learned about the data in Re:Coded, though! Thanks for the reminder! :O

Edited by The Transcendent Key