Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Mickey spoiled how he and Riku will save Aqua in KH3

Hey, guys, it's me again. How is it going? So, then, here's a question: did you guys notice that in 0.2 BBS AFP, our little King Mickey sort of spoiled how he and Riku might/will save Aqua in KH3? Remember that Yen Sid said (in 0.2 secret ending) that, in order to rescue Aqua from the Realm of Darkness, Mickey and Riku must find an entrance to the ROD first? All right, and now is when this image comes:

post-52529-0-07506700-1492638224_thumb.png

(For those who can't open the file, it is an image of Mickey talking to Aqua in the ROD (in 0.2 BBS AFP). Mickey says to Aqua: "It's only when a world gets consumed, that an entrance appears in the realm between").

And here is where the horror movie begins: Does that mean that, in order to enter the Realm of Darkness, a world must get consumed (by the darkness, of course), and then an entrance to the dark realm will appear in the realm between (Twilight Town, maybe? Remember in KH2 when this world was connected to TWTNW?)? Because, if so, then which poor world will be sacrificed for our heroes to enter the ROD?

So, what's your opinions, everybody? What do you all think about this? Don't be shy and discuss here.

There's bound to be a world that's going to be consumed by darkness. Plus, that's more lore than spoiler. We know how to enter the RoD, but it'll still remain tricky. The trick is also getting out so there's gonna be more to it than what you're thinking. Getting to the Realm Between isn't easy.

Well, that's not the only way to get to the ROD...There's also the Corridors of Darkness.

There's bound to be a world that's going to be consumed by darkness. Plus, that's more lore than spoiler. We know how to enter the RoD, but it'll still remain tricky. The trick is also getting out so there's gonna be more to it than what you're thinking. Getting to the Realm Between isn't easy.

Isn't getting to the Realm Between the same as traveling to any normal world?

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Well, that's not the only way to get to the ROD...There's also the Corridors of Darkness.

Isn't getting to the Realm Between the same as traveling to any normal world?

Not according to what Mickey said

So there may not be another way.

Not according to what Mickey said

So there may not be another way.

I think that was an explanation for how he managed to get into the ROD. Since Mickey doesn't use the power of darkness, he can't summon Corridors of Darkness to travel between worlds or realms, but it has been shown in KH2 and 358/2 days that Corridors of Darkness can be used to travel to the ROD and it would be a huge let down if they retconned that right now, out of nowhere.

Also, when Terra tries to get Xehanort out of his body at the end of Birth By Sleep, a portal to the ROD appears behind him. This was before the worlds started disappearing, so there are other ways to travel to the ROD. This dark portal could've been a Corridor of Darkness but that hasn't been confirmed.

EDIT: It's explained in Ansem's Secret Report 11 that the pathways Mickey is referring to are actually Corridors of Darkness which appear in Realm Between from time to time. So basically, Mickey needed to wait for a world to be consumed by darkness to use a corridor of darkness because he can't summon one himself. If he'd had the ability to summon Corridors of Darkness, he wouldn't have had this problem. So a world doesn't necessarily have to be consumed to get into the ROD. 

"This "realm between" is quite unstable, with corridors of darkness appearing from time to time. Whenever a world disappears, some of its inhabitants must arrive here through these corridors. Surely Sora traveled these same corridors of darkness when he first came to Traverse Town. It seems my friend, fighting in the realm of darkness, appeared in Castle Oblivion through a corridor of darkness constructed by Organization XIII. My new ally Riku also effected his return via one of these corridors."

-Secret Ansem's Report 11

Edited by PrinceNoctis

I think that was an explanation for how he managed to get into the ROD. Since Mickey doesn't use the power of darkness, he can't summon Corridors of Darkness to travel between worlds or realms, but it has been shown in KH2 and 358/2 days that Corridors of Darkness can be used to travel to the ROD and it would be a huge let down if they retconned that right now, out of nowhere.

Also, when Terra tries to get Xehanort out of his body at the end of Birth By Sleep, a portal to the ROD appears behind him. This was before the worlds started disappearing, so there are other ways to travel to the ROD. This dark portal could've been a Corridor of Darkness but that hasn't been confirmed.

EDIT: It's explained in Ansem's Secret Report 11 that the pathways Mickey is referring to are actually Corridors of Darkness which appear in Realm Between from time to time. So basically, Mickey needed to wait for a world to be consumed by darkness to use a corridor of darkness because he can't summon one himself. If he'd had the ability to summon Corridors of Darkness, he wouldn't have had this problem. So a world doesn't necessarily have to be consumed to get into the ROD. 

"This "realm between" is quite unstable, with corridors of darkness appearing from time to time. Whenever a world disappears, some of its inhabitants must arrive here through these corridors. Surely Sora traveled these same corridors of darkness when he first came to Traverse Town. It seems my friend, fighting in the realm of darkness, appeared in Castle Oblivion through a corridor of darkness constructed by Organization XIII. My new ally Riku also effected his return via one of these corridors."

-Secret Ansem's Report 11

Well maybe Riku can do something

He's got a hold of the darkness so using it to his advantage shouldn't be a problem. If not him, Lea can help

Though that's far too simple writing for someone like Nomura xD

Though at the time, Mickey had to take advantage of that world consumed by darkness method, because he had no other way

A world being consumed by darkness isn't the only way into the RoD. Aqua got in by chasing after Terranort so they just need a being who uses darkness. Riku and Mickey also ended up in CO after being trapped in the RoD so they may try to travel through there somehow to get back to the RoD

Hey, guys, it's me again. How is it going? So, then, here's a question: did you guys notice that in 0.2 BBS AFP, our little King Mickey sort of spoiled how he and Riku might/will save Aqua in KH3? Remember that Yen Sid said (in 0.2 secret ending) that, in order to rescue Aqua from the Realm of Darkness, Mickey and Riku must find an entrance to the ROD first? All right, and now is when this image comes:

attachicon.gifinteresting what mickey said.png

(For those who can't open the file, it is an image of Mickey talking to Aqua in the ROD (in 0.2 BBS AFP). Mickey says to Aqua: "It's only when a world gets consumed, that an entrance appears in the realm between").

And here is where the horror movie begins: Does that mean that, in order to enter the Realm of Darkness, a world must get consumed (by the darkness, of course), and then an entrance to the dark realm will appear in the realm between (Twilight Town, maybe? Remember in KH2 when this world was connected to TWTNW?)? Because, if so, then which poor world will be sacrificed for our heroes to enter the ROD?

So, what's your opinions, everybody? What do you all think about this? Don't be shy and discuss here.

There's been other ways there before. Maleficent spirited Sora and gang to some featureless area of it in KH2 (unless it's some pocket dimension that Sora just jumped the gun on assuming any dark area must be the "Realm of Darkness", but I doubt they'd go that far), Terra-Xehanort and Aqua fell into it when T-X tried to purge Terra from his heart with the Keyblade, Riku got cast away into the Realm of Darkness when Ansem took his body in KH1, Xemnas and Roxas could easily access it through a Corridor of Darkness in KH2/Days, which is essentially what Mickey was referring to in 0.2 BBS (in KH1, when no one else was looking, he managed to grab a Corridor as it appeared in Traverse Town, which is what he meant when he told Data-Sora that he was in TT the same night he was. I'm willing to bet it was formed from Destiny Islands' destruction, because fate is funny like that sometimes in KH), and in DDD Ansem seems to be dragging Riku into an area of the Realm of Darkness for their final battles though these could also just be dream-made facsimiles similar to the memory-based one in Reverse Rebirth (since it's kind of weird that a guy who's dedicated his entire existence to accessing the Dark Realm to suddenly be able to casually summon it whenever he wants).

I mean theoretically your idea could still happen, but I wouldn't rule out some new method coming about either since the series has already shown that there is more than one way to access particular realms. I don't know if Twilight Town would necessarily be where a way in would appear, but again, Traverse Town has definitely been confirmed as a place where Corridors of Darkness pop up all the time whenever a world is destroyed, so that's likely a good candidate (plus a good excuse to render it in the Kingdom Shader, because why stop doing Traverse Town to death now? lol). They don't need to "sacrifice" a world, they just need to find a portal when a world they aren't even aware of gets unfortunately destroyed. It's not like they can know about every world that's in danger out there, as much as they would like to save them. But again, Yen Sid managed to come up with some kind of shortcut to get Sora and Riku into the Realm of Sleep for their Mark of Mastery Exam (yeah I'm still lost on the whole "send them back in time without giving up their bodies" thing), so maybe there's another trick they can come up with for the Realm of Darkness.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Well maybe Riku can do something

He's got a hold of the darkness so using it to his advantage shouldn't be a problem. If not him, Lea can help

Though that's far too simple writing for someone like Nomura xD

Though at the time, Mickey had to take advantage of that world consumed by darkness method, because he had no other way

Actually, I don't think either of them can. Both Riku and Lea are keyblade wielders of light and can't summon those corridors like they used to. Remember, Riku tried to open one of those passages in the later half of Kingdom Hearts 2 when he finally got his normal body back. But, he couldn't open it anymore. Mickey pointed out that his heart didn't belong to the darkness anymore and he lost the ability to travel between realms like that.

If anything, it might make more sense for an uneasy alliance with Maleficent and Pete because they still have access to these corridors. They've basically made those two like Team Rocket and will most likely make them fight against Xehanort in the end because who wants to rule a world that's completely destroyed anyways? That'd be a total waste of an effort to plunge them all into darkness.

There's been other ways there before. Maleficent spirited Sora and gang to some featureless area of it in KH2 (unless it's some pocket dimension that Sora just jumped the gun on assuming any dark area must be the "Realm of Darkness", but I doubt they'd go that far), Terra-Xehanort and Aqua fell into it when T-X tried to purge Terra from his heart with the Keyblade, Riku got cast away into the Realm of Darkness when Ansem took his body in KH1, Xemnas and Roxas could easily access it through a Corridor of Darkness in KH2/Days, which is essentially what Mickey was referring to in 0.2 BBS (in KH1, when no one else was looking, he managed to grab a Corridor as it appeared in Traverse Town, which is what he meant when he told Data-Sora that he was in TT the same night he was. I'm willing to bet it was formed from Destiny Islands' destruction, because fate is funny like that sometimes in KH), and in DDD Ansem seems to be dragging Riku into an area of the Realm of Darkness for their final battles though these could also just be dream-made facsimiles similar to the memory-based one in Reverse Rebirth (since it's kind of weird that a guy who's dedicated his entire existence to accessing the Dark Realm to suddenly be able to casually summon it whenever he wants).

I mean theoretically your idea could still happen, but I wouldn't rule out some new method coming about either since the series has already shown that there is more than one way to access particular realms. I don't know if Twilight Town would necessarily be where a way in would appear, but again, Traverse Town has definitely been confirmed as a place where Corridors of Darkness pop up all the time whenever a world is destroyed, so that's likely a good candidate (plus a good excuse to render it in the Kingdom Shader, because why stop doing Traverse Town to death now? lol). They don't need to "sacrifice" a world, they just need to find a portal when a world they aren't even aware of gets unfortunately destroyed. It's not like they can know about every world that's in danger out there, as much as they would like to save them. But again, Yen Sid managed to come up with some kind of shortcut to get Sora and Riku into the Realm of Sleep for their Mark of Mastery Exam (yeah I'm still lost on the whole "send them back in time without giving up their bodies" thing), so maybe there's another trick they can come up with for the Realm of Darkness.

It is weird, but in theory, Ansem did have the ability to easily travel between the Dark Realm and the Realm of Light since he's a heartless and heartless can use corridors of darkness freely to travel from world to world and from a realm to another. I believe the reason Ansem needed the Door to Darkness and all of that is because Ansem did not only want the power from Kingdom Hearts, he wanted to plunge all worlds into darkness and for that he need the darkness from the ROD to spill out from the DTD into the Realm of Light. Or maybe he needed the DTD to access Kingdom Hearts and not necessarily just to access the Realm of Darkness...All I'm saying is, accessing the Dark Realm, probably wasn't a problem for Ansem.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Mickey says to Aqua: "It's only when a world gets consumed, that an entrance appears in the realm between").

From where I stand, this quote establishes that the consumption of a world is the only way into the realm of darkness from the realm between but not necessarily from the realm of light.

Aqua fell into the realm of darkness from the realm of light and from a world, Radiant Garden which wasn't consumed. Quite heavily destroyed down to its very identity but not consumed and while other worlds were being consumed at the time, for an opening to the realm of darkness to appear in a world that was not consumed seems incohesive if that was the only circumstance under which one opens. 

Unless I'm missing something. 

From where I stand, this quote establishes that the consumption of a world is the only way into the realm of darkness from the realm between but not necessarily from the realm of light.

Aqua fell into the realm of darkness from the realm of light and from a world, Radiant Garden which wasn't consumed. Quite heavily destroyed down to its very identity but not consumed and while other worlds were being consumed at the time, for an opening to the realm of darkness to appear in a world that was not consumed seems incohesive if that was the only circumstance under which one opens. 

Unless I'm missing something. 

That might be because Xehanort, in Terra's body, was a prime keyblade wielder of darkness. Terra's body was a perfect, young vessel for Xehanort to take due to it's natural affinity to darkness. So, I'd imagine that his powers would be very powerful since that dark heart had taken control of a vessel who was so young. He, like other darkness wielders, could open these corridors with proper training. As with Riku, who wasn't a heartless in KH 2 but still steeped in darkness, could open the dark corridors as he pleased until he was brought back to the side of light.

Actually, I don't think either of them can. Both Riku and Lea are keyblade wielders of light and can't summon those corridors like they used to. Remember, Riku tried to open one of those passages in the later half of Kingdom Hearts 2 when he finally got his normal body back. But, he couldn't open it anymore. Mickey pointed out that his heart didn't belong to the darkness anymore and he lost the ability to travel between realms like that.

If anything, it might make more sense for an uneasy alliance with Maleficent and Pete because they still have access to these corridors. They've basically made those two like Team Rocket and will most likely make them fight against Xehanort in the end because who wants to rule a world that's completely destroyed anyways? That'd be a total waste of an effort to plunge them all into darkness.

If one is wielding a Keyblade of light, it doesn't necessarily mean they can't summon corridors of darkness. Riku was wielding a Keyblade to take out the Berserkers before fighting Saix and he was still in the form of Ansem SOD.

Then there's Master Xehanort, Vanitas and Young Xehanort who all wielded Keyblades and made corridors of darkness.

Xehanort Report 6:

"Keyblades of darkness are found in the realm of darkness, and are counterparts to the Keyblades we use in the realm of light."

If one is wielding a Keyblade of light, it doesn't necessarily mean they can't summon corridors of darkness. Riku was wielding a Keyblade to take out the Berserkers before fighting Saix and he was still in the form of Ansem SOD.

Then there's Master Xehanort, Vanitas and Young Xehanort who all wielded Keyblades and made corridors of darkness.

Xehanort Report 6:

"Keyblades of darkness are found in the realm of darkness, and are counterparts to the Keyblades we use in the realm of light."

I see what you mean. But, Riku's heart belonged to the realm of darkness while he used the corridors. Once it came back to him, it changed his form back to the way it was and took away his ability to summon them. This, I can only assume, comes from Riku's more light-balanced heart, rather than the keyblade like I previously thought. (I take back what I said about the keyblades of light being the sole reason these corridors don't exist.)

I think that Xehanort, Vanitas and Y. Xehanort could summon these corridors because their hearts are balanced more towards the dark side than the light side of things. Vanitas is the dark side of Ventus's heart. So, he would literally be a dark keyblade wielder. If anyone has a dark-balanced heart, I'd imagine they could use these corridors as they please. Look at Pete and Maleficent. They're not wielders and can still travel between worlds this way.

That might be because Xehanort, in Terra's body, was a prime keyblade wielder of darkness. Terra's body was a perfect, young vessel for Xehanort to take due to it's natural affinity to darkness. So, I'd imagine that his powers would be very powerful since that dark heart had taken control of a vessel who was so young. He, like other darkness wielders, could open these corridors with proper training. As with Riku, who wasn't a heartless in KH 2 but still steeped in darkness, could open the dark corridors as he pleased until he was brought back to the side of light.

Precisely, that is my theory, that the opening which claimed Aqua was made by Xehanort's triumph over Aqua's light due to his new strength and Terra's weak resistance. 

Edited by Ventus_

No, this isn't true whatsoever. Ever since Sora sealed the Door to Darkness which sealed all of the worlds' Keyholes, it's not possible for a world to fall to darkness.

And that's not the only way to enter the Realm of Darkness. That's just simply the only way Mickey knew about at the time. You can get there by using Corridors of Darkness. I doubt they'll be using that method though since it's dangerous. Sora and Riku were able to enter the Realm of Darkness through The World That Never Was somehow. I think how they got there might be explained in KH3 and they will use that same method. Either that, or they will think of a new method.

Well, people who can use the power of darkness can summon forth Corridors of Darkness that, therefore, lead towards the Realm Of Darkness! That's a lot of darkness in one sentence, lol. xD

Since Riku doesn't belong to the dark anymore, and since Mickey isn't capable of summoning forth Dark Corridors, I'm sure they'll find some other way to enter the Realm Of Darkness!

And yes, I say Riku can't because in KHII, when he tried opening a Corridor, he could not. Despite having darkness, he doesn't have the power to summon a Corridor Of Darkness, ya know?

I am not sure if he really spoiled how he and Riku will save Aqua. I mean there is the Door to Darkness that they can enter. However, getting out is the hard part. There is also the Door to Light Sora and Riku used in KH2 so maybe that is how they bring her out.

Mickey's gonna force Riku into slaughtering a world into darkness just to save Aqua. It's like the KH version of that age old "if you had to make a train run over one person you know or countless people you don't know, who would you choose?" question