Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nana Marfo

If Utada doesn't come back, who do want to do the KH3 song?

Its already confirmed that she will be returning for KHIII, but hypothetically if she didn't I would  like to see the band BabyMetal make a beast KH intro. I think it would be sick

Maybe Ayaka (FFVII Crisis Core) or Shiina Ringo. Leaning more towards Ayaka though. They could also get an american singer like they did with ff13, but I don't think it would feel quite the same in my opinion.

Maybe Ayaka (FFVII Crisis Core) or Shiina Ringo. Leaning more towards Ayaka though. They could also get an american singer like they did with ff13, but I don't think it would feel quite the same in my opinion.

Leona Lewis is British, and I don't care for My Hands. I prefer Because You Are Here. Eternal Love I'm not sure.

So yea, I agree with you.

I just can't imagine having the end of the Xehanort Saga bring an intro that doesn't have Utada singing the theme song! That'd be messed up! But since she's coming back, it's no biggie!

But, speaking theoretically, if Utada could not return, there are two candidates that I believe would be righteous for Kingdom Hearts! These would be:

• Ayumi Hamasaki: She's sung songs for anime endings such as for Inuyasha and I also heard a song from hers in Tales Of Xillia! I love how she sings, and I think she'd be the next best fit to fill in for Utada!
  • Kalafina: This beautifully talented trio of ladies could also get the job done! They've sung numerous different intro and ending songs for anime such as Fate/Zero, The Heroic Legend Of Arslan and Madoka Magica! Their voices are perfect and would lend a dramatic feel into Kingdom Hearts!
Edited by The Transcendent Key