Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nazty Jah

How many years has it been.?

My guess is at the end of the year. I've been waiting this game since KH2 came out, back then I was excited by the Birth By Sleep teaser thinking it would be KH3! Then we had to wait a long, long time for any news about the game, then more waiting, and now it's almost here.

I'm excited, but not as excited as I was years ago.

My guess is it is coming sometime in November 2018.

Since I started getting into Kingdom Hearts when I was 11, I had entered the fandom pretty late. I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 since it as announced in 2013 and I hadn't even thought there would be a Kingdom Hearts 3 before then since I was too busy playing the other games. KH 3 was never an idea that crossed my mind before 2013, so I've waited for the game for five years. I'm currently 17 and I'm going to be 18 in March, so I was only 13 when the announcement that KH 3 came out. It's crazy that I'm going to be an adult and graduating from high school when it comes out when five years ago, I was a teenager coming into her first year of middle school.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

I've been waiting for the game even since I finished kingdom hearts 2. At the time I was hoping it would come out as soon as possible, but the young me would've been very disappointed if he known that kingdom hearts 3 is going to come out in 2018 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Poetically and ironically, it would be awesome if the game released on July 13th! It would be the thirteenth day of the seventh month! Excellent play on game terms, if you know what I mean!

Realistically speaking, I think that we'll finally have Kingdom Hearts III by November! That's the most realistic date I can imagine for the game. What day in November I don't really know.

And well, I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts III for 12 years! Since I finished Kingdom Hearts II in 2006! The long wait and all these years of world building with the other games will pay off big time, I can feel it! The hype has never been more real! :D

Most likely the second half of 2018, probably a couple of months after E3 or so. I've been looking forward to KH3 ever since I finished BbS in 2010, I wanted the wayfinder trio to be saved as soon as possible.

Technically, I waited for this game ever since I finished playing Kingdom Hearts 3d in 2012. So basically, I have been waiting 6 years. However, the time I really wanted to get my hands on this game was at 2010 when I was so stoked to find out how Sora would save the Wayfinder Trio and finally end the Xehanort Saga. All in all, about 9 years.

The release date will probably be set in November or December, but I hope it'll come out November 5th, on my birthday. It would be the best birthday present.

I've been waiting for the game since it was announced. I've always thought, since KH2, that KH3 would come out. But I haven't been waiting for KH3 since then. How can I wait for a game I didn't know was coming out? I have HOPED that KH3 would come out since then, but I haven't actively waited for it.

I have a cinch it will come out somwhere in September 2018, a specific day won't come to the mind but since it has to be released on a Tuesday It'd have to be the 4th, 11th, 18th or 25th. I have been waiting for the game ever since finishing KHII back in 2006... making it an 11-years-wait... WOW! Time sure flies! But it's almost here! D23 is our big announcement day! I can feel it!

I'm guessing Kingdom Hearts 3 will be releasing either late Summer on August 2018 or Fall on September 2018. I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 since I finish playing Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (2.8 Final Chapter Prologue) back in March 2017.

Edited by Movies798

I'm betting end of the year of 2018. I've been waiting ever since I looked up a wikipedia article about KHIII after playing 258/2 Days :P so roughly 2012/2013... 5 or 6 years ago.