Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts world needs to get a modern reappearance?

Which Kingdom Hearts world needs to get a modern reappearance?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts world needs to get a modern reappearance?

• Pride Lands
    • Deep Jungle (rights issues though)
    • Keyblade Graveyard
    • Wonderland
    • Halloween Town
    • The World That Never Was
    • 100 Acre Wood
    • Agrabah
    • Another one? Share below!

From a solely visual perspective, I'd like to see Wonderland again. While I was not the biggest fan of the layout of this world, it has the, in my opinion, most versatile potential, especially if they were to combine certain elements from the live action stuff with the regular one.

I also didn't choose the Keyblade Graveyard because I feel that it will appear anyway and we've already seen glimpses of it in 0.2. Another aspect would be that the world itself looked barren apart from the Keyblades in BBS. Kf course we can't know the full extent of the world as there could also be ruins and the like, but if that barren wasteland, which is fitting of course, is everything, it's not exactly something that's impressive to explore.

The World That Never Was would be nice but I'm also seeingnit in a way that BH6 will cover the city segment. Just from a visual standpoint, I'd like to see a world recreated which has a setting we don't already have in KH3. Halloween Town and Agrabah would also be amazing to see.

And again from a purely aesthetic view, I would also not mind seeing Atlantica again. While I dislike the gameplay and the movie itself, I do love underwater settings and UE4 could really impress in that regard. Having all manner of sea creatures roam around along with wide reefs of corals and playing more with lighting breaking the surface would certainly look beautiful. But I'd still rather see Atlantis.

Another thing would be Neverland. That world had a lot of unused potential in my opinion since it could be a diverse setting. I don't particularly want to see it again either but it sure would be nice to see in this engine.

Considering the story of the game, I would have to say The Keyblade Graveyard!!

For all we know, the final showdown shall be there, and the site of the battle shall be at the ruins of Daybreak Town, located at the center of that world!!

post-39921-0-06772500-1528844490_thumb.jpg
Edited by SoraDaxjer28

Why do people want the Keyblade Graveyard? Outside of story reasons, I mean. It's just a freaking desert with like nothing in it. Really lame.

I mean Agrabah is also a desert, but it at least has landmarks like the Cave of Wonders and the city.

Give me literally anywhere listed other than the KG and I'll be happy.

Why do people want the Keyblade Graveyard? Outside of story reasons, I mean. It's just a freaking desert with like nothing in it. Really lame.

I mean Agrabah is also a desert, but it at least has landmarks like the Cave of Wonders and the city.

Give me literally anywhere listed other than the KG and I'll be happy.

Outside of story reasons, I'd choose it because of its large space. Outside from it, it would be cool too to walk between all those mountains too, you know. There are many peaks so they could be acessible. :D

Keyblade Graveyard is probably going to appear in KH3, so I don't vote for it. That, and it's not a very interesting world outside the actual graveyard portion.

Instead, I think the majority of the worlds in Birth By Sleep should be updated, if for little other than the visuals. I know 0.2 showed three of them in a ruined state, but seriously....I mean, in Castle Of Dreams, the ACTUAL Castle isn't even fully modeled. It just disappears into the void when you look up. Snow Whites and Peter Pans environments both have details that are hard to replicate on the PSP. The dwarfs cottage is "lit" with cardboard sunlight. Neverland is a little too close to Pirates of the Caribbean, but you can imagine some of that gameplay with flying instead of sailing. And even though it's not Birth By Sleep, Wonderland could really benefit from having larger environments.

But above all, I would say Enchanted Dominion, solely because I want to see if they can make a world in Kingdom Hearts that looks like a Medieval tapestry the way the movie does.

Edited by Andrew Rowland