Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dave Ramos

Which KH3 World revealed so far would you have wanted to be kept a surprise?

Which KH3 World revealed so far would you have wanted to be kept a surprise?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH3 World revealed so far would you have wanted to be kept a surprise?

• Olympus
    • Twilight Town
    • Big Hero 6
    • Tangled
    • Frozen
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • Toy Story
    • Monster Inc.
    • I don't really mind!
    • All of them!
    • Another One? Share Below!

Honestly, I'm totally fine that the new and old worlds had been revealed to the public. I mean one of the main marketing strategies in the Kingdom Hearts franchise are the Disney worlds, the Original worlds, and now the Pixar Worlds. In my opinion, I'm glad they're showing most of the worlds that will be in Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm okay with them revealing the worlds.

I would be happy with a few surprises, and I know there will definitely be some surprises, but at the same time I don't mind knowing all the worlds beforehand. It gives me something to think about, wondering what things from the movies will be in the game, what each world's gameplay will be like, how long each world will be. Stuff like that. I don't really care about spoilers, so surprises aren't such a big deal for me.

I honestly don't mind knowing the worlds that'll be in the game beforehand, but one I would have wanted to be a surprise would have been The Caribbean! Because being surprised with that world in game would've made me go berserk with happiness! Though I'm berserk with happiness either way, so I suppose it doesn't matter? xD

I don't really mind in general, since revealing what Disney movies are in each game has always been a major selling point when it comes to marketing the individual games. So it would actually be weird if they suddenly just didn't market the Disney worlds.