Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

Full KH3 Opening & World map LEAKED! SPOILERS!

Game is long.

Spoiler

Rapunzel loses her hair, not sure if she becomes unavailable as a party member after doing so.

We may, infact, be visiting the disney worlds multiple times like kh2, possibly more than 2 times.

Edited by Potato head harvey
new info

4 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

Game is long.

spoilerish stuff (Reveal hidden contents)

Rapunzel loses her hair, not sure if she becomes unavailable as a party member after doing so.

We may, infact, be visiting the disney worlds multiple times like kh2, possibly more than 2 times.

Is the tangled stuff really spoilers tho? I mean, the movie came out in 2010 I think? It's only really a spoiler if you haven't watched the film yet

I caved and watched the OP

Spoiler

The sokai was strong. If the OP is any indication, I'm hyped. Sora and Kairi's pieces seem to have the role of the king and queen chess pieces? Sadly, Namine was nowhere to be seen. I'm guessing rokushi will be endgame instead of rokunami.  Love the full ver of Face My Fears. I can't wait to watch and hear it properly it all it's glory. 

7 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

Game is long.

spoilerish stuff (Reveal hidden contents)

How does he know how far he is in the game though? Not to mention the extra missions and stuff.

I do NOT want to know any specifics, but if anyone can reply to my post here with a simple yes or no, I would greatly appreciate it.

Are there any more unannounced Disney worlds? Is Radiant Garden a playable world?

1 hour ago, Potato head harvey said:
  spoiler (Reveal hidden contents)

He's saying aqua isn't norted.

Tyranto, he is seemingly only gotten to 4 disney worlds so far. San fran, pirates, arendelle and 100 acre woods haven't been seen yet so he's pretty much half way.

Spoiler

Well that puts that arguement to rest I guess. xP Some people were so sure that was what was happening. But I don't really need to know the details.

About World length and game-play (Hide contents)

Edited by KHLegendIII

6 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

Spoiler

But…Nomura already explained that the white hair and yellow eyes are influences of Xehanort.

However, in the trailer for this game, she is seen with eyes that mysteriously glow with a golden color, signifying that she is under Master Xehanort’s control.”

That was officially said in KH3’s Famitsu article from after TGS 2018. There’s no way Aqua wasn’t Norted.

3 minutes ago, Jingilator said:
  Reveal hidden contents

But…Nomura already explained that the white hair and yellow eyes are influences of Xehanort.

That was officially said in KH3’s Famitsu article from after TGS 2018. There’s no way Aqua wasn’t Norted.

Spoiler

I mean, it wouldn't be the first time nomura has lied to us.

15 hours ago, Green Sparrow said:

I do NOT want to know any specifics, but if anyone can reply to my post here with a simple yes or no, I would greatly appreciate it.

Are there any more unannounced Disney worlds? Is Radiant Garden a playable world?

The current leaker has not showing or saying any unannounced worlds.. 

17 hours ago, Potato head harvey said:

Spoiler

I don't think he's said anything about that. He said he wouldn't spoil anything related to the story. The only things he said he would post was various gameplay aspects.

2 hours ago, DemyxIsBest said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Leaker has shown Twilight Town footage which looks INCREDIBLE.

Spoiler

Ikr, I love the way it looks and the npcs! I like that we hunt for hidden mickeys xD

2 hours ago, DemyxIsBest said:
  Hide contents

Leaker has shown Twilight Town footage which looks INCREDIBLE.

Love it so much! Kinda worried because Huey Duwey Louie are also in Twilight Town make me think that Radiant Garden wont be playable.. 

17 minutes ago, Connected said:

Love it so much! Kinda worried because Huey Duwey Louie are also in Twilight Town make me think that Radiant Garden wont be playable.. 

Doesn’t really bother me, I preferred Traverse Town in KH1 to Radiant Garden in KH2 anyways 

1 minute ago, DemyxIsBest said:

Doesn’t really bother me, I preferred Traverse Town in KH1 to Radiant Garden in KH2 anyways 

I would lose my mind if Traverse Town returns. Would give the game a nice nostalgic feeling! 

Twilight town truly looks incredible.

19 hours ago, JTD95 said:
  KH3 spoiler (Reveal hidden contents)

I don't think he's said anything about that. He said he wouldn't spoil anything related to the story. The only things he said he would post was various gameplay aspects.

Spoiler

He replied to someone on twitter saying that aqua was never norted.

Also, on the off chance the guy is reading this thread, thank you dude. You turned what was originally a scary situation for me into a very fun one.

Spoiler

No new worlds.

Game completed at level 39.

Played for 34 hours.

Bummer.

Edited by Potato head harvey
new info

1 hour ago, Ursalink said:

Less than 2 weeks now. And still, the closer we are, the more far away it seems. 

The last week will feel as long as the last two weeks. The last day will feel as long as the last year. And then, you'll realise that your game is stucked in a post office for two more days and you will eat your shoes.