Potato head harvey

All worlds leaked

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kittenz said:

I agree, but I think they said in the interview that they removed a secret boss, due to it being a spoiler that they didn't want getting out, like the secret ending? I'm probably wrong but I thought I read that somewhere. 

Could be wrong, but I don't believe so. Either that, or it's because I haven't been paying attention as much to interviews lately. 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

>why is KH3 TT smaller

Because quality>quantity and the other worlds make up for this

>no ff characters

They were a good part of KH but you know, Nomura's the one to decide if he'll use the characters, not us; And I don't mind his decision.

And look at how you're exaggerating. You mentioned one review in particular, while there were others where Nomura is less opthimistic about the inclusion o FF. 

>small resume

Yee, I got disappointed too. I got mad. I got raged. But I learnt two things: there are haters everywhere, even fan haters, and they're better off be ignored because we don't have the game yet to judge it

This KH3 looks interesting, and don't forget that it's their first time with the engine! The graphics look stunning, the gameplay looks great, better than kh2, and there are things that got scrapped out because if storage capacity issues.

I understand you were expecting only little things in particular. Buut, if they are that "little",then why they would make you be so raged to SE? All other things in-game most certainly will make up for it.

Oh, and before you jump into conclusions, KH2FM is still the best for me because of the replay value. But we don't know what Nomura will have up his sleeve for KH3.

I'n not being opthimistic. I'm trying to express how I don't truly find a mean to be negative yet. And I've read your first two comments, so if I missed something I'm sorry

 

I guess i'm raging because instead of confirming or denying things, square just left me to expect this much, even in the less positive interviews from nomura he stated please wait for more information. So of course, I feel like I have been slightly betrayed in this way. If I had known hope was low from the start I wouldn't be feeling this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

On a side note the leaker just stated that no character from ux is in the game.
Now I am trying to answer me about Chirithy because we clearly saw Chirithy in the trailer, so if he answers "nope" this time, I'll know for sure that he has been trolling us for some time now.

 

Edited by cyntix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

I guess i'm raging because instead of confirming or denying things, square just left me to expect this much, even in the less positive interviews from nomura he stated please wait for more information. So of course, I feel like I have been slightly betrayed in this way. If I had known hope was low from the start I wouldn't be feeling this way.

There was a point they didn't know if they would put FF characters. However, it's been many months that they'd got the answer to it and yet they didn't tell us to expect really few characters. They could've handled it better. Our only hope is that next games feature more and returning FF characters...I hope Nomura talks about this soon. 

18 minutes ago, cyntix said:
  Suspicion about the leaker telling the truth (Reveal hidden contents)

On a side note the leaker just stated that no character from ux is in the game.
Now I am trying to answer me about Chirithy because we clearly saw Chirithy in the trailer, so if he answers "nope" this time, I'll know for sure that he has been trolling us for some time now.

 

The leaker sometimes answers way too fast without thinking. This reminds me of when they asked him how many Disney Boss characters we'd fight and his first and last response were really distant from each other.

So, there's a huge possibility that besides that character we may get another one from the past game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, cyntix said:
  Suspicion about the leaker telling the truth (Reveal hidden contents)

On a side note the leaker just stated that no character from ux is in the game.
Now I am trying to answer me about Chirithy because we clearly saw Chirithy in the trailer, so if he answers "nope" this time, I'll know for sure that he has been trolling us for some time now.

 

I've been suspicious of this guy right from the get go, honestly.  There's something about the way he's talked about the game and the information he's given that's been raising some red flags for me. Something just feels off about this whole thing, like he's just been trying to stir the pot.

Spoiler

It seems especially odd that he would "forget" about Chirithy. So even if he backpedals and goes, "oh right yeah, Chirithy is the only one", I'm still feeling even more suspicious. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

I'm tired of seeing this.

You don't have to eat feces to know it's feces.

Not to say kh3 will be feces, but you hopefully get my point.

But if the feces doesn't look like feces at all, then you must taste it you know. KH3 doesn't seem to be the game of the year, but when I played the demo I totally fell in love with it. There are so many different combos and finishes that attacking enemies will never tire me out. 

However the point is: Playing the demo was a different experience altogether. Hence why I am sure that we must play it before judging it by its cover. And, last but not last, KH3 has its important piece: story, which no one knows too.

I've come to love the game judging only by what we've seen (not even looking at what it can have more), so it's negative aspects aren't affecting me. After all they have their reasons. Hopefully the next game may certainly amend for some things that KH3 didn't or isn't going to have.

And yes, it's a matter of opinion, but I'd like if people just waited until the game comes before being negative. The game is being shown by someone who is not even using Gummi Ship, meh. He's handing it to his brother. What a fan, I can say. At last what's what I took from one comment he made recently at Reddit.

Also, I'm not saying it's going to not disappoint some people. It can disappoint but I have no doubt that at this point we can't affirm this at all.

Edited by VocaloidLover13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

But if the feces doesn't look like feces at all, then you must taste it you know. KH3 doesn't seem to be the game of the year, but when I played the demo I totally fell in love with it. There are so many different combos and finishes that attacking enemies will never tire me out. 

However the point is: Playing the demo was a different experience altogether. Hence why I am sure that we must play it before judging it by its cover. And, last but not last, KH3 has its important piece: story, which no one knows too. 

And what about those who don't care about the story, like me?

This game might not look disappointing to you, but to me, it very much does. Combat seemingly hasn't been improved in the slightest since e3. Seems they took all that advice bizkit gave them and threw it in the trash. Attraction flow looks lame in how it's activated, drive forms have been downgraded to command styles, summons are lacking, world choices are extremely safe, focus gauge is dedicated entirely to shotlocks, everything else is situation commands. This is of course my opinion, but i'm someone who cares about game design over story and flashy visuals and i'm not satisfied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

And what about those who don't care about the story, like me?

This game might not look disappointing to you, but to me, it very much does. Combat seemingly hasn't been improved in the slightest since e3. Seems they took all that advice bizkit gave them and threw it in the trash. Attraction flow looks lame in how it's activated, drive forms have been downgraded to command styles, summons are lacking, world choices are extremely safe, focus gauge is dedicated entirely to shotlocks, everything else is situation commands. This is of course my opinion, but i'm someone who cares about game design over story and flashy visuals and i'm not satisfied.

Well, I didn't know that the story part of KH wasn't of your interest. That plays a big role in making us like the game, so if it's neutral to you then it won't help making you feel more positive.

The lack of Summons/Links is discouraging to me too. But I'm not considering it a negative aspect since the others make it up for me.

But I am noticing that those aspects you aren't liking about the gameplay are currently ones I am either neutral of or happy about. None of wish I record hating or disliking, so it's really a matter of opinion it seems

I don't know why you used the term "downgraded" when those command styles actually give different combos (like drive forms did). The only difference are the abilities, but we've got all of them on this new game too. 

The focus gauge was like that too in BBS. This time in KH3 we even got two options when using shotlock. 

I can't figure out what changes in the game could make you be satisfied with it, but a lot of people are actually looking forward to it. With so many different personalities it may be hard to please everyone with one game. Either way I hope that you end up enjoying the gameplay despite its flaws and that future KH games may make up for the disappointments you find in KH3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

I don't know why you used the term "downgraded" when those command styles actually give different combos (like drive forms did). The only difference are the abilities, but we've got all of them on this new game too. 

Drive forms can be used whenever so long as you have enough of your gauge filled.

Command styles require you to do a couple combo's before your allowed to use them, and then you have a time limit to use said command style. Sounds like a downgrade to me.

 

Unrelated, but on the note of shotlocks:

It doesn't make sense from a game balance standpoint to have a gauge be devoted to just one thing when you have so many other things tied to situation commands.

Take kh2 for example. Limits and spells are tied to the mp gauge, drive forms and summons are tied to the drive gauge. That way if someone doesn't like drive forms for example, they can use the drive gauge for summons instead. If there is an element of the gameplay someone doesn't like, then the gauges aren't necessarily useless to them, make sense?

Now compare that to kh3. Spells and summons are tied to the mp gauge, shotlocks are tied to focus gauge, drive forms, attraction flow, Limits and higher magic are all tied to situation commands. So now if someone doesn't like, lets say, shotlocks, then the focus gauge is completely useless to that player, which is lame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

Drive forms can be used whenever so long as you have enough of your gauge filled.

Command styles require you to do a couple combo's before your allowed to use them, and then you have a time limit to use said command style. Sounds like a downgrade to me.

That's something I forgot. It's what differs them the most actually

28 minutes ago, Potato head harvey said:

So now if someone doesn't like, lets say, shotlocks, then the focus gauge is completely useless to that player, which is lame.

I never paid attention that in KH2 we had multiple options because I rarely used Limits or Summons, given that they depleted each's gauges and made be not available to cast spells/use drive forms (which I focused the most), but now that you mention it, it surprises me that the Focus Gauge is only for that purpose. 

I would really love if real Drive forms were implemented. They could share the focus gauge this way and not only add more options to gameplay but link less combats options to Situation Commands to fit more everyone's tastes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A game is much more than what is "needed". It's also made up of things that fans and creators just "want" for the sake of being there (especially a fanfic like game that Kingdom Hearts is). Yeah, KH3 probably doesn't need Radiant Garden or FF characters, but not having them just makes the game feel less than it could be. Lightning in Olympus, Ferris in the Caribbean, meeting Rinoa in Radiant Garden, and more would have been easy things to pull off and make people happy.

Props to the people who think a Day 1 patch is going include: the entirety of Raidiant Garden, double the size of Twilight Town, add sidequests, and secret bosses, on top of the epilogue and secret ending. Personally I'm only expecting 1 DLC pack, which will basically be the "Final Mix" content, and for it to be on par with KH2FM. So new cutscenes, keyblades, secret bosses, side quests, MAYBE a new dungeon in Twilight Town or Scala en Caleum or wherever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chirity will appear at some point of the game, and I truly want to know at which part. And we know that, somehow, Ventus WAS in KH UX. I suspect Ventus will have a flashback on KH-UX at some point of the game. Not to mention that Lauriam (Marluxia) and Elrena (Larxene) were there too. There's clearly some connection, so references to KH-UX will have to exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Green Sparrow said:

A game is much more than what is "needed". It's also made up of things that fans and creators just "want" for the sake of being there (especially a fanfic like game that Kingdom Hearts is). Yeah, KH3 probably doesn't need Radiant Garden or FF characters, but not having them just makes the game feel less than it could be. Lightning in Olympus, Ferris in the Caribbean, meeting Rinoa in Radiant Garden, and more would have been easy things to pull off and make people happy.

Props to the people who think a Day 1 patch is going include: the entirety of Raidiant Garden, double the size of Twilight Town, add sidequests, and secret bosses, on top of the epilogue and secret ending. Personally I'm only expecting 1 DLC pack, which will basically be the "Final Mix" content, and for it to be on par with KH2FM. So new cutscenes, keyblades, secret bosses, side quests, MAYBE a new dungeon in Twilight Town or Scala en Caleum or wherever.

I don't think it will include all that. I just think it's possible that in front of the clock tower is a secret boss area. One secret boss removed to avoid spoilers leaks, like with the secret ending, is not out the realm of possibility

Edited by Kittenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SnowPint7Fourths said:

We're still going to enjoy it regardless of all this talk and it will probably be the best KH game based on everything we've seen. Like, compare Pirates and Olympus in KH3 to KH2, it blows it out of the water and it's night and day. 

Yeah of course, the Disney worlds look fantastic I'm not denying I'm not gonna have fun with it.

 

But look at the original worlds......

Square has disregarded half of its game (original + FF) just to fulfill the Disney half, and I have a strong feeling that with the amount of marketing Disney has been doing for KH3 recently, they definitely had an influence on Square.

Right now in original worlds we have:

Keyblade graveyard

Scala ad Caelum

Castle Oblivion, as a boss area probably

A half-arsed Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower.

that chirithy place Sora visited, which is probably going to be something small like Dive to the Heart so it shouldn't really count at all

Realm of Darkness, same situation as above.

Out of all of those we only have half a Twilight Town as a hub world.

KH2 managed to improve on KH1 in many areas, besides plot and level design. Despite that it was seen as a general evolution, more FF, more OC, bigger hub worlds.

Yet KH3 can't improve on that? People weren't expecting every world in the series to appear, pretty much everyone thought it would just be Twilight Town and Radiant Garden. We're getting a 1/4 of that and it smarts.

 

4 hours ago, Kittenz said:

I don't think it will include all that. I just think it's possible that in front of the clock tower is a secret boss area. One secret boss removed to avoid spoilers leaks, like with the secret ending, is not out the realm of possibility 

It's kinda sad to me, that we weren't even expecting TT to be bigger, even as it is in KH2 with more bells and whistles would be fine, but it's so short? And the mansion is only cutscenes so really, it's just tram common and the woods. Why did square not think that people would be disappointed by it.

I want to know their thought process, it's like they don't even know what fans love the most about their games

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2 quid is good said:

It's kinda sad to me, that we weren't even expecting TT to be bigger, even as it is in KH2 with more bells and whistles would be fine, but it's so short? And the mansion is only cutscenes so really, it's just tram common and the woods. Why did square not think that people would be disappointed by it.

I want to know their thought process, it's like they don't even know what fans love the most about their games

Yeah, I kind of feel like they only have a vague idea of what the fans want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kittenz said:

Yeah, I kind of feel like they only have a vague idea of what the fans want

Famitsu did a poll, and basically Radiant Garden came fifth as most popular world and Nomura was very shocked, and thought that people preferred Disney worlds. I really don't know how he got that feeling from us....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 2 quid is good said:

Famitsu did a poll, and basically Radiant Garden came fifth as most popular world and Nomura was very shocked, and thought that people preferred Disney worlds. I really don't know how he got that feeling from us....

That reminds me of the interview where he said he thought we all knew Aqua was going to fall to darkness and would be surprised by Frozen lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2 quid is good said:

Yeah of course, the Disney worlds look fantastic I'm not denying I'm not gonna have fun with it.

 

But look at the original worlds......

Square has disregarded half of its game (original + FF) just to fulfill the Disney half, and I have a strong feeling that with the amount of marketing Disney has been doing for KH3 recently, they definitely had an influence on Square.

Right now in original worlds we have:

Keyblade graveyard

Scala ad Caelum

Castle Oblivion, as a boss area probably

A half-arsed Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower.

that chirithy place Sora visited, which is probably going to be something small like Dive to the Heart so it shouldn't really count at all

Realm of Darkness, same situation as above.

Out of all of those we only have half a Twilight Town as a hub world.

KH2 managed to improve on KH1 in many areas, besides plot and level design. Despite that it was seen as a general evolution, more FF, more OC, bigger hub worlds.

Yet KH3 can't improve on that? People weren't expecting every world in the series to appear, pretty much everyone thought it would just be Twilight Town and Radiant Garden. We're getting a 1/4 of that and it smarts.

I agree with Twilight Town, I was very angry and upset when I saw what they had done. I'm still slightly mad by it but I'm grateful that I know this now rather than when I play because it may have ruined my experience. I honestly believe the engine switch in 2014 really hurt them and they've had to cut content and compromise on worlds like Twilight Town. Like, they would have literally had to start from scratch 2Quid, seriously.

Realistically this game has been in development for 4 and 1/2 years not over 5 so they will had to make the decision what they need to make the main priority. At it's core this is a Disney game so they would have choosen to make them the main focus and made them as vast and grand as they possibly could, to satisfy not only fans but to entice newcomers.

If they chose to prioritise original worlds they would have still received criticism with people saying, "This is suppose to be a Disney game?" So they couldn't win either way. After losing a full year of development they would have had to make the decision to chose either Disney or original, they probably didn't have the time to do both since they switched engines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SnowPint7Fourths said:

I agree with Twilight Town, I was very angry and upset when I saw what they had done. I'm still slightly mad by it but I'm grateful that I know this now rather than when I play because it may have ruined my experience. I honestly believe the engine switch in 2014 really hurt them and they've had to cut content and compromise on worlds like Twilight Town. Like, they would have literally had to start from scratch 2Quid, seriously.

Realistically this game has been in development for 4 and 1/2 years not over 5 so they will had to make the decision what they need to make the main priority. At it's core this is a Disney game so they would have choosen to make them the main focus and made them as vast and grand as they possibly could, to satisfy not only fans but to entice newcomers.

If they chose to prioritise original worlds they would have still received criticism with people saying, "This is suppose to be a Disney game?" So they couldn't win either way. After losing a full year of development they would have had to make the decision to chose either Disney or original, they probably didn't have the time to do both since they switched engines. 

That's true, but I would never want them to prioritise one side of KH over another, which is what they have done. I've said this elsewhere but I really think that after the engine swap they just laser focused on getting the plot done in a bare minimum way, and obviously the increased disney interest would have insured a lot of importance placed on them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 7:19 AM, 2 quid is good said:

I guess i'm raging because instead of confirming or denying things, square just left me to expect this much, even in the less positive interviews from nomura he stated please wait for more information. So of course, I feel like I have been slightly betrayed in this way. If I had known hope was low from the start I wouldn't be feeling this way.

I think people would have handled things better if they just went out and said some things. Heck, it even took them awhile to say there were no more Disney worlds to reveal. I don't know if it's because they don't want negative feedback or whatever but I feel people would be more angry if you keep things from them since they would have more time to prepare themselves. Now people are expecting worlds like Radient Garden or a lot of Final Fantasy characters and they are gonna play the game and be extremely angry about it, other than being prepaired.

15 hours ago, Green Sparrow said:

A game is much more than what is "needed". It's also made up of things that fans and creators just "want" for the sake of being there (especially a fanfic like game that Kingdom Hearts is). Yeah, KH3 probably doesn't need Radiant Garden or FF characters, but not having them just makes the game feel less than it could be. Lightning in Olympus, Ferris in the Caribbean, meeting Rinoa in Radiant Garden, and more would have been easy things to pull off and make people happy.

Yeah, I hate the arguement that something is not needed and whatnot. Like technically you could probably not have Disney or any Final Fantasy characters in a KH game, but I'm gonna want them in there anyway, cause that's part of the series identity. So they should be making an effort to make them relevent. Like you are given all of these properties, why not use them?

9 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

I want to know their thought process, it's like they don't even know what fans love the most about their games

 

9 hours ago, Kittenz said:

Yeah, I kind of feel like they only have a vague idea of what the fans want

But the thing about that is, different fans want different things. I know some fans hated the way the series went and wish it went back to how it was with KH1. Some fans could care less about anything other than the story and original characters. Like Snowpint said, you can't please everyone. I agree the original worlds should have equal treatment with Disney worlds, even though I expected less original worlds then Disney (but yes Radient Garden should be playable). They probably orginally planned more worlds overall but had to cut several of them, possibly even Final Fantasy cameos. I don't know yet if this is a good thing or bad thing though.

9 hours ago, Kittenz said:

That reminds me of the interview where he said he thought we all knew Aqua was going to fall to darkness and would be surprised by Frozen lol

LOL yeah I remember that. Who was not expecting Frozen, that big cash cow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

Famitsu did a poll, and basically Radiant Garden came fifth as most popular world and Nomura was very shocked, and thought that people preferred Disney worlds. I really don't know how he got that feeling from us....

Wasn't that the same survey where they asked which FF character people want most in KH3 and he was surprised that Noctis was in the top 3. Like, gee, imagine that! People want the main character of the most recent and one of the better selling FF games in history. What strange times we live in! lol
 

9 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

Someone get this man a forum account XDD

Best post I've read in a while lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now