Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Renders of some Kingdom Hearts III Keyblades have been released

Square Enix have released renders of some Keyblades from Kingdom Hearts III! These include Keyblades from the worlds revealed so far, as well as Kingdom Key and Shooting Star. You can see them in our gallery below.

There are of course other Keyblades that will be present in the game, including DLC Keyblades that have been announced so far. A gameplay video showcasing the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade, available with pre-orders of the game from Amazon, was recently released.

View full article

In my opinion, the best and my favorite Keyblade designs in Kingdom Hearts 3 are...

1.) Pirates of the Caribbean Keyblade

2.) Frozen Keyblade

3.) Tangled Keyblade

4.) Shooting Star Keyblade

5.) Kingdom Key

However, my list might change once I see all the Keyblades in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edited by Movies798

They are all awesomely great! I wonder if there are more in the game such as Oathkeeper, Oblivion and Ultima Weapon... it gets me super excited thinking about these classic keyblades transformations you know...

Edited by KeybladeMasterBalo

I do not like the Keyblade for the hundred acre wood. But the designs of the rest are great! I do think the Monsters Inc one might have a tad too much going on in its design, but I do like it.