Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Delenn Deszcz

What Were You Most Excited To See In The New Re:Mind Trailer?

What Were You Most Excited To See In The New Re:Mind Trailer?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What Were You Most Excited To See In The New Re:Mind Trailer?

• Final Fantasy Characters Returning
    • New Organization XIII Boss Fights
    • New Playable Characters
    • Yozora

Normally I would say the new playable characters, but the only new playable character revealed in the latest trailer was Kairi and honestly I don't really care about playing as Kairi, so i chose the reveal of Yozora. However, I will say that since we'll get to play as Kairi, I'm hoping that they're making every Guardian of Light playable in the DLC. GIVE ME PLAYABLE LEA, ALREADY!

5 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Normally I would say the new playable characters, but the only new playable character revealed in the latest trailer was Kairi and honestly I don't really care about playing as Kairi, so i chose the reveal of Yozora. However, I will say that since we'll get to play as Kairi, I'm hoping that they're making every Guardian of Light playable in the DLC. GIVE ME PLAYABLE LEA, ALREADY!

to be fair weve been able to play as him in the past, this is the first time for kairi

Seeing that Kairi is playable is easily the most exciting part of the trailer. She's a character who's played a very passive role in the series despite being an important character since the very first game, and to finally get to play as her will be immensely satisfying since until now she's been the only main character not to be playable in any game (the whole Org, plus Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Sora are playable in Days).