Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 4, 20206 yr if dungeons were actually hard i guess that would be something cause ik in wow there are hard dungeons that people actually speed run
August 4, 20206 yr https://www.gameinformer.com/2020/08/04/avengers-adds-community-challenges-plus-even-more-playstation-advantages
August 5, 20206 yr Live w/ FFVIIR on chapter 18, which may have some blocked screens I'll comment on.
August 5, 20206 yr Since this came out of nowhere, I'm going to make a wild guess and say there'll be no more first party directs this year
August 5, 20206 yr https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/08/free_final_fantasy_vii_remake_dlc_makes_a_mockery_of_butterfinger
August 5, 20206 yr HOLY SHIT DUCK SEASON IS SCARYI knew it was a horror game but I regret playing it on my cousins oculusAnd I got the ded ending
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003