Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 21, 20206 yr https://store.steampowered.com/sale/one_piece_franchisehttps://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/07/rumour_ps5_demo_station_appears_in_uk_store_rumours_of_pre-orders_intensify ?
July 21, 20206 yr "There Was Never A Plan" - Tetsuya Nomurame: Yikes, that's not a good sign to point to, if there was never a plan
July 21, 20206 yr SPRINGJapan is getting it like this November right we have to wait until spring why
July 21, 20206 yr Cause Atlus sucks at getting games out for other regionsThankfully SMT V is gonna be the same release as Japan though
July 21, 20206 yr I mean if these games come out around the same time they're going to cannibalize each other sales
July 21, 20206 yr I mean of course not like immediately after spring but I mean like you know we basically mean the same thing LOL
July 21, 20206 yr I need to finish FF7R, eventually.I guess I got sick of all the never ending side quests.
July 21, 20206 yr I can’t skip them, I’d feel bad for not completing the game. Good luck with the stream Inçen, it’s too late for me to join.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003