Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 5, 20206 yr Not sure how that mocks ButterfingerPoint was for them to get people to buy their productAnd people didThey are the ones who won here
August 5, 20206 yr https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/436202600900198402/740675484353953862/image0.pngNoooooooooo
August 5, 20206 yr I'm quite sure it's a mean it will be hilarious if it's real though that I doubt it
August 6, 20206 yr If you already played the FFXIV free trial and deleted before getting far, can you redownload it and start over?Cuz I hear they're adding stuff for it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003