Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 27, 20215 yr But I hear the payoff is incredible for the dlcPlus it's not like I'm playing it as a chore
April 27, 20215 yr its free too so you know, for the first 50% of the game you dont have to pay anything now
April 27, 20215 yr Yep, even heavensward is free!Just gotta pay for other 2Which by that point you should if you wanna keep playing lol
April 27, 20215 yr I will if it takes me there ?But I have a friend on discord I've been knowing for a while that has played it and it would be really fun to discuss with him, and with you and others here that play or have played
April 27, 20215 yr from what i understand he did multiple interview in a row and the question happened multiple times, that's maybe why they were laughing
April 27, 20215 yr My guess is the square people expected Nomura to get that question because it's a very Nomura thing to do
April 27, 20215 yr not even interviewers trust Nomura to not do itif MULTIPLE interviews asked the exact same strange very specific question then yeahI'd be laughing too
April 27, 20215 yr https://stealthoptional.com/entertainment/marvel-fighting-game-possibly-in-development-by-mortal-kombats-netherrealm/
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003