Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Hey there everybody, how's it going!?  Now then, here are two new pics of me, which I took this morning!  Now you'll all probably notice that my facial  hair is darker now! I've been trying to nail a dramatic essence to my pics, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to match the level of awesomeness I achieved with my first dramatic looking pic. Still, here are my latest efforts at looking dramatic! xD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, my facial hair is much more noticeable now, and it's neatly trimmed!  So yeah, lol, that's how I look like with a beard!  Let's see how my beard will look like two weeks from now! xD  And may I say that all of you ladies and gents are rather good looking!  Haha, anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the pics, especially my dear Kirie! :D

Hey there everybody, how's it going!?  Now then, here are two new pics of me, which I took this morning!  Now you'll all probably notice that my facial  hair is darker now! I've been trying to nail a dramatic essence to my pics, but no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to match the level of awesomeness I achieved with my first dramatic looking pic. Still, here are my latest efforts at looking dramatic! xD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, my facial hair is much more noticeable now, and it's neatly trimmed!  So yeah, lol, that's how I look like with a beard!  Let's see how my beard will look like two weeks from now! xD  And may I say that all of you ladies and gents are rather good looking!  Haha, anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the pics, especially my dear Kirie! :D

Dannnnng bro you know you sexy! xD

Posted Image

(Wow this picture came out large...)

Well, here I am! Having fresh baked muffins, and wearing my math pun shirt, to identify myself as Sho Minamimoto!

I want those muffins... badly.

Peace!

Was going through some old pictures and found one of me and my friends at a Disney princess birthday party.

I'm the sexy Esmerelda. ;)

Posted Image

That Esmerelda is looking fine!

10/10 would hunch my back permanently and move to Notre Dame to pursue romantically.

Also found one of me sky diving with an old man strapped to my back. It was rather sexual.

Posted Image

Ah, a fellow skydiver! (And yeah you do look like you might squirt. xD)