Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rizzyy

My Dad >:(

i swear my dad is the biggest pain in my ass! first i go to tutoring (im currently in summer school) and the tutor doesn't show up and so i walk 2 miles to my home just to get upstairs and find my dad calling from his work to the house phone and he tells me to walk back because the tutor finally showed up and so me and him get in a big arguement about this whole thing and now because he's the biggest douchebag ever he's going to ground me for the rest of the week! im sick of this shit i came home to do my homework to pass and bad things happen! im so sick off going this shit i mean i was looking at myself in the mirror while this was happening and i literally was having my veins come out cuz i was so mad!

sorry but i had to rant!

Explain the "bad things" that have happened please?

I honestly don't get whats so bad about being grounded though....

Your grounded in your room...filled with stuff....to do.....

Edited by Shana09

like my dad will be a bitch i mean all my life he's just scream and yelled about almost anything wrong with to me im sick of taking im seriously want to leave cuz i know my life would be better without him Edited by FLASH45

not if he took his stuff away.

like my dad will be a bitch i mean all my life he's just scream and yelled about almost anything wrong with to me im sick of taking im seriously want to leave cuz i know my life would be better without him

First calm down.

Also its really hard for me to understand your first paragraph.

I don't think running away would be a good idea, at all.

Give me a good reason of why he is screaming and yelling about anything "wrong with you".

I cant really help if you give no reasons or proof of why he actually yells at you about anything "wrong with you".

i swear my dad is the biggest pain in my ass! first i go to tutoring (im currently in summer school) and the tutor doesn't show up and so i walk 2 miles to my home just to get upstairs and find my dad calling from his work to the house phone and he tells me to walk back because the tutor finally showed up and so me and him get in a big arguement about this whole thing and now because he's the biggest douchebag ever he's going to ground me for the rest of the week! im sick of this shit i came home to do my homework to pass and bad things happen! im so sick off going this shit i mean i was looking at myself in the mirror while this was happening and i literally was having my veins come out cuz i was so mad!

sorry but i had to rant!

Dude, my dad isnt alive anymore, and so many other teens dont have dads either, so just accept the punishment and dont make it a big deal, i'd take a punishment for 6 weeks if it ment my dad could come back. be grateful for what you have man because there are so many people out there who dont have as much as you.

First calm down.

Also its really hard for me to understand your first paragraph.

I don't think running away would be a good idea, at all.

Give me a good reason of why he is screaming and yelling about anything "wrong with you".

I cant really help if you give no reasons or proof of why he actually yells at you about anything "wrong with you".

ok im calm now guys but it's like im not good at school and he was always a straight A student and we don't see eye to eye on it and i've always been like this C's D's E's

ok im calm now guys but it's like im not good at school and he was always a straight A student and we don't see eye to eye on it and i've always been like this C's D's E's

So your expecting your parent NOT to be mad at that?

Its natural for you father to be pissed at you for that, also your going to summer school, which makes it even more natural.

My advice is to just realize that your dad is just caring for you, even if it isn't the way you like. Sorry it's going bad for you like that. Also, I'd recommend you try praying about it (I can see you're a Christian by your signature), never hurts, buddy.

...you pussy. Grow a pair, will ya? Once you've stopped complaining about every little thing that goes wrong in your precious little life, maybe just maybe, you should see it from your dad's point of view. You're getting C's, D's and E's. Obviously you need the tutoring and your dad's making sure you get it. Honestly getting grounded is a pretty light punishment. He's not even making you study at home is he? And seriously, would people please stop b******g on this site about their life problems, especially ones like these.

And seriously, would people please stop b******g on this site about their life problems, especially ones like these.

5. Remember, this is a section of the forum that focuses on giving advice and "helping" another member through past or current problems.

@OP: your dad seems like he only wants what's best for you; he doesn't want to see you fail. as long as he isn't abusive, just listen to him. try to talk things out calmly and find his rationale.

...you pussy. Grow a pair, will ya? Once you've stopped complaining about every little thing that goes wrong in your precious little life, maybe just maybe, you should see it from your dad's point of view. You're getting C's, D's and E's. Obviously you need the tutoring and your dad's making sure you get it. Honestly getting grounded is a pretty light punishment. He's not even making you study at home is he? And seriously, would people please stop b******g on this site about their life problems, especially ones like these.

it's called personal section for a reason duh! Edited by FLASH45

it's called personal section for a reason duh!

First of all, I don't believe that the term 'personal' would really put across the idea of advice or something like that, so the word 'duh' isn't really nessicary but there's a huge difference between asking for advice and having a temper tantrum over a little thing that's going on in your life.

Second, did you seriously just say 'duh!'? How old are you? Five? Jesus christ, I'll return to my previous statement. Grow a pair. You're immature and you need to grow up.

And thirdly, I love the fact that you focused on the weakest part of my statement and didn't say one word on the rest of it.

First of all, I don't believe that the term 'personal' would really put across the idea of advice or something like that, so the word 'duh' isn't really nessicary but there's a huge difference between asking for advice and having a temper tantrum over a little thing that's going on in your life.

Second, did you seriously just say 'duh!'? How old are you? Five? Jesus christ, I'll return to my previous statement. Grow a pair. You're immature and you need to grow up.

And thirdly, I love the fact that you focused on the weakest part of my statement and didn't say one word on the rest of it.

ok first off how about u shut up and stop conplaining about how people make threads like these second off u talk about my maturity look at urself u came to MY thread and started your bullshit so get a life! And third i sayed at the end i have RANT so u can GTFO my thread

This is a Personal section.

Please learn to read and understand rules before acting like a douche to another person.

Wow, I'm getting so much hate for this... Alright fair enough, I had a lot more sarcastic and truthful comments to post but I can see there would be no point. Oh well, I've never been a people person. Good night all!

1 If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Thank you :)2 so FLASH, maybe your dad was stressed at work, so he took it out on you. But idk what your dad does, so im just guessing. My dad can be like that. And I know you're probably tired of hearing this, but maybe he does care about your school and grades. Fathers are usually tougher otheir children than mothers. Are you and your father close? If not, maybe he just doesn't know how to talk to you. He may not know how to handle a situation like this. If you want to talk in private FLASH, you know you're free to talk to me :P