Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Was the KH series one of the most important reasons for you to buy some of the game systems you own today?

Was the KH series one of the most important reasons for you to buy some of the game systems you own today?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Was the KH series one of the most important reasons for you to buy some of the game systems you own today?

• Yes, it was. This can be applied to most of my game systems.
    • Yes... But only for one or two.
    • No, it wasn't. I bought the system because some games looked really nice.
    • Nah... I don't buy a game system just for one game.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

psp and 3ds hahahaha xD

and you?

^ this time infinity

I bought a PSP just for BBS, and it's the only game I own for it lol. I got a 3DS mostly for DDD, but I knew there would be a ton of other games for it that I'd want.

And the only reason I could forsee purchasing a PS3 was if KH3 came out for it. It obviously hasn't, but I got one for Christmas a couple of years ago. I don't think that really counts though.

Actually... yes xD I try not to waste money for consoles when I'm not rly interested and kh is my eternal love :D But ofc I do end up playing other games in my consoles cause since I have it, why not use it? Though I think the chain will break when either ff10 remastered version or ffvs13 comes out on ps3 :3

Yes, definitely. :D

The PSP together with BBS, the 3DS one year before, but only because of its functions like meeting other people, I didn't buy any game yet except KH (what was the main reason to buy it in the first place http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png )

And then the PS2, I only bought it about one to two years ago, together with KH1 and 2 :wub: I played it before but wanted to have it on my own. :ph34r:

And last but not least the other systems; I got them before the particular KH games. :)

Edited by Jull08