Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Anonn0000

*shy smile..* Umn....Hello?

Thanks for the welcoming! I guess I made my first new friend here. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png;

A little crazy is fine. Only people who are dilibritely mean to others really bother me. I pretty much can tollerate a lot of other things~

By the way, how do I add an avatar? I wanna add one of Riku (or Axel...i was SLIGHTLY obsessed with him yesterday even though i'm still mostly about riku lolol~).

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

I also read somewhere online that there are people on this forum who are interested in lolita fashion, too. Another reason I joined (besides my obsession with the kh series and wanting to find other people who can relate to it on a level closer to mine. all my friends are more into other things like pokemon and the my little pony: friendship is magic show which is cool and all but i need more kh fan friends, too? x3; espesally if i DO end up getting 365/2 days this xmas...:P).

I'd like to think I can meet up with nice people who are into lolita or even wear it, dispite some awful rumors I read online that have made me rather sick to my stomach....that. said. Being homeschooled and being an aspie.....doesn't make it too easy to see past some things you can't see evedince against. :( But i'd like to think more people can be like me. Dressing pretty but also having very sweet personalities http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png; I can't possably be the only one...

I don't think I am, though.

Note; Mean people are a major pet peeve of mine....

They just make my heart hurt too much. T_T; So yeah. Lets not talk too much about them, k? I haven't met many but....yeah. I've heard some things i'd rather forget for the life of me. :(

Welcome to the site Where you lose your Soul for Eternity

I Hope you have Fun here. :)

By the way, I don't like the name I have on here. Is there a way I can ask for it to be changed?

here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/25028-i-want-to-change-my-username/page__st__520

Edited by Sigrun

Well I don't really have many games to play at the moment here but. I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan too and disided i'd give this place a shot. X3; Don't know if i'll post a lot, though.

But I do hope this is a nice crowd.

http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

Welcome, DawnStar!

For joining, you receive your very own pairing!

DawnSnow

I'd look to Koko for the lolita if I were you. She's always on something or another.

But other than that, anything really goes. Have a ball, and welcome to KH13, DawnStar!

ARE YOU THE SAME GUY FROM SEREBII POKEMON FORUMS?! xD Cuz hey dude guess who this is. 8-)

When do they change your name though.

lol

EDIT; no your not. xD i read your profile....his first name's chris. xD not john.

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

Welcome~~ :D

Don't worry we don't bite ​just apparently steal your soul

Note; Mean people are a major pet peeve of mine....

Note: sarcasm is plentiful here just a warning cuz some people have taken the sarcasm seriously... you just have to get to know some people xD