Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Cartridges vs Discs

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Cartridges
    • Discs

I am tempted to say cartridge for this reason alone:

Though, discs do store more data. Then again, they are also pretty fragile. Heck, highly used discs start falling apart from repeatedly taking them out of and putting them into their cases (yes, I've had this happen).

Disks, because you can store like 100 times the data on a disk and cartridges have been obsolete since the late 90s. 

I like discs because they take less space, but they can break easier. You have to blow into a cartridges to fix them.

I play with discs more. But I voted cartridges, since they're easier to fix. Just blow air into them. 

that's what she said.

That gets the dust out but can actually ruin your cartridge. The water vapor in your breath when blown into a game cartridge can actually rust some of it's key components. 

Disks, because you can store like 100 times the data on a disk and cartridges have been obsolete since the late 90s. 

That gets the dust out but can actually ruin your cartridge. The water vapor in your breath when blown into a game cartridge can actually rust some of it's key components. 

Hm, didn't know that. But that's never actually been a problem for me.

I play with discs more. But I voted cartridges, since they're easier to fix. Just blow air into them. 

that's what she said.

loool What Amon said and rubbing alcohol is the best way of cleaning because it dries like crazy.

it really depends. cartridges: pros- super durable, very easy to clean, looks retro. cons- can get lost very easly(i think thats the biggest) cant (really ) support 3D graphics.

discs: pros- holds more data, not lost easly, supports 3D. cons- gets SUPER scratched-up!